New model range,aimed at the potato grower

catkom3

Spot on I think Sean,heres a Google translation,hey Sean,you could ask Henry this weekend, ;) ;) he does speak very good English,

TF- Models, exclusive line of tractors in 1/ 32 of appropriate footwear.

Suppliers of Agricultural Miniature Netherlands Farmmodels.nl and T- Toys- Nazareth.be introduce the LCN- purse and Expo Miniature Farm in Zwolle on 23 and 24 November , a new exclusive line of models in 1/32 around Culture wheels as the TF- Models. Puisance large tractors are available with wheels " die- cast " painted in color with tires 300/95-R42 320/90-R54 front and rear tires. Optional for all models are available with an extra set of removable duals . Depending on the season (planting , sowing, harvesting ) the tractor always be installed.

Models Wiking , ROS, and UH Schuco with more than 200 hp power as Fendt 724 and 828 John Deere 6210R , 7430 and 7810 , Deutz TTV 630 and 7250, 7499 and 7624 Massey Ferguson , New Holland T7.270 and Case Puma CVX 230 can already be booked in Zwolle . Follow new models during the year 2014.

"There were all plastic kits for small tractors , but the major powers had not yet good wheels culture to achieve all-round ," said Henry of Farmmodels Selten . "The expansion of our product range with the range of TF -models comes at a good time, especially now that there are more models for potato available as the new planter Grimme shot ," says Jos van ast t- toys- nazareth .

The converted models come in the original box and the costs are € 99.95 a tractor 1/32 and € 124.95 for the tractor set with removable matching .
Be seen on the big Diorama in Exchange LCN Zwolle

Regards

Joe.

It is a nice idea and probably the best row crop wheel option on the model market. However. The average model will set you back in the region of 40-50 euros so that's € 50 for the wheels, paint and their work. I find that a bit pricey. I assume, as spare part store, they will have them available in kit for as well where you have to spray them yourself? It is nice though that the rims are die cast and wheels rubber.

It is a nice idea and probably the best row crop wheel option on the model market. However. The average model will set you back in the region of 40-50 euros so that's € 50 for the wheels, paint and their work. I find that a bit pricey. I assume, as spare part store, they will have them available in kit for as well where you have to spray them yourself? It is nice though that the rims are die cast and wheels rubber.

Are these the more European type skinny row crop wheel rather than the UK type? 

I think they don't differ a lot. Although with your 72 inch bed system there's more room for wider row crops whereas here there isnt so you are probably right ours a bit more skinny. I also think we like them taller over here than you often see in the UK.

I think they don't differ a lot. Although with your 72 inch bed system there's more room for wider row crops whereas here there isnt so you are probably right ours a bit more skinny. I also think we like them taller over here than you often see in the UK.

Thanks Niels. I thought they looked taller as well. It is hard to know from the photo.

Very tempted by the John Deere 7810 on those wheels having photographed a real example on destoning duties earlier this year. :)

Aw David,if you had only mentioned that earlier I could have pointed you in Henry Selten's direction,you may have been able to pre-order one and pick it up from him at Zwolle,I'm sure you know his stand, :laugh: :laugh: ;)

Regards

Joe

Archived