J24TRAC 2014

Tellarian

I thought there was a great turn out today at the show and a really nice atmosphere. Many thanks to Steve and Karen Harris for the organising. I didnt get many photos but i did of a joint diorama between myself and Dan Mitchell of Three Oaks Farm Models. Our first time showing a layout and was built in 13 days just evenings as we both hold full time jobs and came a worthy 2nd place out of around 7/8. We were both over the moon with how it turned out and all the interest and comments from everyone, great to meet and chat with new people as well as the regular faces such as Dave the farmer, Mandy and Frazier, Graham Miller. Pics will follow when i sort old tinternet out!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Any one going to the show on the Sunday the 6th of December 2015? 

I'm hoping to be displaying there again. So free to chat to anyone going. 

I am hoping to make it down and have a table at it. Once my flight back from México is not late the day before

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, CraigP145 said:

I'll be going coxy but I won't go and set up untill the Sunday as I live not to far off.

I was think about heading down the night before and then see if anyone wanted to head out for a few beers. But looks like not many are going down to it

• 2 weeks later...

Archived