Aberdeen Model Show 2014

Big A

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't seen a show model pop up anywhere yet have we ?

One per person certainly worked but there's always one that pops up on eBay so I'm surprised there hasn't been one yet and the value would be interesting

One per person certainly worked but there's always one that pops up on eBay so I'm surprised there hasn't been one yet and the value would be interesting

it didn't work Barry I saw you bidding like mad for the charity blue power one , at least it went to a true blue collector

more like you bunged someone a backhander out the back of the exhibition centre and quickly threw them in the back of your wagon,that's why there scarce ;D

I have one for sale if someone wants to give me some good holiday money?But then again i might keep this model at is quite a good model.UH and not Britains is my only fault but hey you cant win them all.

more like you bunged someone a backhander out the back of the exhibition centre and quickly threw them in the back of your wagon,that's why there scarce ;D

Jamie how dare you....who's your inside source ? Bliming organisers told me that it was our little secret.. They are crooks those two

Managed to get the cheque handed over to The Archie Foundation today :)

by,eck the blond bit of stuff is a bit of or right :-*:-* but on closer inspection its a bloke and its grey ,,,brian grey ,,, ;D ;D ;D

spot on mate looking good you and the cheque ;)

now now boys we will have none of this talk imagine accusing barry of backhanding ppl ive never met such an honest person , mind you I think the Saturday nights whisky hadn't wore off and he wasn't thinking straight

Bizarrely I thought earlier I must take some photos for the collection spreadsheet ...best thing that Pete chap has ever done

arrr bazzer you mecking me blush man,,,,,,OK ,,,,,,get it over and done with ,,,what are you after???

I have one for sale if someone wants to give me some good holiday money?But then again i might keep this model at is quite a good model.UH and not Britains is my only fault but hey you cant win them all.

get it shot on EBAY lets see what it makes,,,but wait till it has been in all the magazines first ;D ;D ;D,,it will be VERY intresting to see what happens .

well this is what I won for £130 but most know this already :-[:-[ :-[,,,,I think this will surface some were ::)but it is fair to say I spent more on a bottle of whisky while I was on tour up yonder

post-2632-0-86536300-1400273230_thumb.jp

post-2632-0-71170600-1400273258_thumb.jp

post-2632-0-93530200-1400273286_thumb.jp

Hmmm Brian I think there might be a motive here, wait till am out of the country then go and see the blonde and deliver the cheque. Going to have to keep an eye on you!

Having said that am having a great weekend in Frankfurt, nice of the model show to sponsor my trip.

well this is what I won for £130 but most know this already :-[:-[ :-[,,,,I think this will surface some were ::)but it is fair to say I spent more on a bottle of whisky while I was on tour up yonder

I am sure Pete you could give this tractor a lick of paint and it might be good as new. ;) 

• 3 months later...

Archived