Aberdeen Model Show 2014

Big A

I am pleased to announce that as of tonight I have provisionally booked a venue for the North East Model Farm & Construction show.

The Venue for this years show will be the Newmachar community hall AB21 0WB, Situated 9 miles north from the centre of Aberdeen.

The date will be Sunday 4th May, open from 10 till 4.

We have still some details to sort out but I will keep the post updated.

Andy

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks Joe, sorry you cant make it this year. Maybe next time :)

Good to hear Kenny, Where are you staying?

Definitely next year Andy,I would have been this year,normally I have my holidays booked to include the May Bank holiday just to make sure,but one of the women in the office is getting married on the Bank holiday,so I can't get the same to time off,to make matters worse,I'll be working that weekend so won't manage up even as a spectator, :- a bit annoyed as I was hopeing to have this

26-1-14004re_zps8defc8e9.jpg

in a bit of a dio to illustrate how it operates in the field in the wet, :);) a bit like this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4OaXiOH7-E

Regards

Joe.

Already had a phonecall well voice mail from some northern nutter who received a flyer with an order who wants all the spill on the show

Very professional flyers I must say must of been Mrs A or maybe Stephen 8)

Will the full marketing exploits of the scots be taking place soon with those dodgy banners and signs plastered everywhere ?

got my forms through the last day but sadly won't make it this year, going to Blackpool in May for a few days with the other half, will hopefully be back up next year, fingers crossed

I have a few entry forms back, tables are ordered for the show. Apart from that ive just been beginning to get things going with the advertising, the comments we have had back so far, is that everyone is impressed with this years flyers and posters.

Archived