Tattie Planting has Started......

NewHolland2

THOSE PICTURES WEREN'T TAKEN NEAR FORFAR WERE THEY. RONNY GARDENER LIVES UP THE ROAD FROM MY MATES FARM. THE SPRUNG DRAW BAR ON THSE TRAILERS ARE REALLY GOOD. WHEN I HAVE BEEN AT HOME HAVE CARTED AFEW DAYS FOR ANOTHER FARM  USING OUR 6620 AND THERE TRAILERS. I AM A BIG FAN OF THE BAILEYS TRAILERS THOUGH 

THOSE PICTURES WEREN'T TAKEN NEAR FORFAR WERE THEY. RONNY GARDENER LIVES UP THE ROAD FROM MY MATES FARM. THE SPRUNG DRAW BAR ON THSE TRAILERS ARE REALLY GOOD. WHEN I HAVE BEEN AT HOME HAVE CARTED AFEW DAYS FOR ANOTHER FARM  USING OUR 6620 AND THERE TRAILERS. I AM A BIG FAN OF THE BAILEYS TRAILERS THOUGH 

Hi Peter. The pics were taken beside Powrie Brae on the way into Dundee...... :);)

Where abouts are you situated yourself?

MY PROFIL SAYS GERMANY BECAUSE I AM BASED THERE WITH THE ARMY. I HOWEVER LIVE NEAR ARBROATH IN A VILLAGE CALLED FRIOCKHEIM. I USUALLY GET HOME ABOUT THREE OR FOUR TIMES A YEAR. I NORMALLY GO HOME IN THE BUSY TIMES TO HELP OUT ON THE FARM. THE FARM IS FIRHILLS FARM BY LETHAM GRANGE. JIM THE GUY THAT OWNS IT JUST PHONED THE OTHER NIGHT TO SAY THAT THE NEW 6620 HAD ARRIVED AND WAS A GOOD TRACTOR SO LOOKING FORWARD TO CARTING THE OIL SEED RAPE TO BRECHIN. WHERE DO YOU HAIL FROM THEN.

MY PROFIL SAYS GERMANY BECAUSE I AM BASED THERE WITH THE ARMY. I HOWEVER LIVE NEAR ARBROATH IN A VILLAGE CALLED FRIOCKHEIM. I USUALLY GET HOME ABOUT THREE OR FOUR TIMES A YEAR. I NORMALLY GO HOME IN THE BUSY TIMES TO HELP OUT ON THE FARM. THE FARM IS FIRHILLS FARM BY LETHAM GRANGE. JIM THE GUY THAT OWNS IT JUST PHONED THE OTHER NIGHT TO SAY THAT THE NEW 6620 HAD ARRIVED AND WAS A GOOD TRACTOR SO LOOKING FORWARD TO CARTING THE OIL SEED RAPE TO BRECHIN. WHERE DO YOU HAIL FROM THEN.

I know where you are now, on the route of the Strathaty number 27 bus...... ;)

I'm just outside Dundee in Tealing...... :)

Tattie time,good good.

Odd ball looking de-stoner don't you think?

Quite common around here Oil. Underhaug is now part of the Kverneland group I think...... :)

for some reason i seemed to know that :-\ :-\ :-\

i'm from deep south to you but east...well Cambridge ;D

welcome to the forum peter but this technology is wonderfull stuff so YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT  :D :D :D  we're the silent type  :D :D :D :D ;)

did you see what i did there  with the word type ,as in type & not type .............................. :-\

marky, why have you gone to the expence of buying a bailey trailer but not putting commercial running gear on it (super singles) as we find the smaller tyres pop with daily use. looks a usefull trailer, wouldnt mind swapping it for my sizzor lift as i mainly haul soil and gravel, save getting out to undo back tailgate!

marky, why have you gone to the expence of buying a bailey trailer but not putting commercial running gear on it (super singles) as we find the smaller tyres pop with daily use. looks a usefull trailer, wouldnt mind swapping it for my sizzor lift as i mainly haul soil and gravel, save getting out to undo back tailgate!

I was told that these tyres are the luxury ones SL  ??? - It cost me to upgrade these from the standard ones - but I can't, for the life of me, remember what make they are - Goodyear  ???

Saying that it's pretty much full today and I reckon the tyres look a little stressed - mind you - it's an 8t trailer,,, but with my food waste (cake from the peeling line) it goes about 10t I reckon  :o