Massey Ferguson 8270

Not a conversion as such but thought my siku mf 8270 could do with a few improvements.

I have only started recently but so far I have glazed the cab doors added inside and outside door handles,attached grab rails and the right style mirrors on to the cab and got rid of the incorrect beacons on the roof ready to repaint.

mf8270002.jpg

mf8270001.jpg

Thanks Ol and Paul,wheels to be painted in to genuine colours next and peter hardy has found me some 8280 tyres without siku on the sidewall so I can swap round soon.

What has happened to you Jamie
You used to be such a nice sussex lad and now look...now Marky is your neighbour you have legged it over to the dark side

you keep touting that blue gear round the model exhibitions matey!
I'm hoping to get to Andy's auction at springfields on Friday which has some lots from Markys collection,so plenty more red beautys awaiting your viewing pleasure from me ha ha

Looking good matey  :laugh:  you do know that Reds the new blue this year  2014 so dont be put off by any of them blue lovers ::) that massey going to look the job im sure

• 1 month later...

Ta Jon

Bit more done to it now,new tyres and rims painted sapphire grey,front linkage and working sunroof also,just pondering whether to fit on a front pto and some other small bits.where would be the best place to get some worklights for the grab rails if anyone could point us the right way,I'm thinking artisan 32

mf8270003.jpg

mf8270004.jpg

mf8270005.jpg

Thanks Joe,thanks for the link loads on there to choose.

Cheers paul,knowing you have driven an 8450 would you have a pic at all or brochure pic that shows the interior side of the sunroof,I'm guessing it has a handle and its not flat like mine,I guess 8270 would be same as 8450?

• 2 months later...

Archived