Tommy Gough

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1st week of December Fendt 724

P301113_1344_zps099905b1.jpg

P301113_1344_01_zpsf324a8a9.jpg

P301113_1345_zps58b6d903.jpg

Thats all from my pictures but have messaged a couple of colleagues to see if they mind me sharing their pictures on here. Wouldn't have thought they will object as they put them all on Facebook so hopefully some more soon.

I'm afraid I don't know who's the 70 series belongs to, all I know is that it was the same number as the MF, an 8670.

The Massey is a nice looking bit of kit, I'll agree. Always did like the Masseys though so could be a bit bias, although not had much to do with the latest models (quite like the 700 series Fendts now).

Not too far from Kemble either, good guess. Based around an airfield know as Aston downs just on the edge of a village called Cherington.

Also neighbouring Gatcombe park.

Oh Aston Down is right next to me! Let me know if you're working thereabouts again and I'll pop up with my camera if I can. There's a local contractor called Chris Harrison based nearby who has some really nice kit, I'm sure he has worked for Aston farms.

This was taken on the last day of October i believe. by the time we arrived with the forager it was dark and raining so it was quite nice to 9 loads off 35-40 acres and have an earlish night

d4332e6360b8d1db9291e7bb3aa38c52_zps2efc

Back on maize (me again I think)

be3056fab6c94311117cad0b5ebf76c2_zps6fcc

Stuck (better pictures of the same incident I posted yesterday)

199c946a89be52cce5b6b02cb7a643c3_zpsd756

Oh Aston Down is right next to me! Let me know if you're working thereabouts again and I'll pop up with my camera if I can. There's a local contractor called Chris Harrison based nearby who has some really nice kit, I'm sure he has worked for Aston farms.

Not entirely sure if i'll be back this summer or not Chris but if I am I will let you know when the combine is rolling. Cant say the name rings a bell.

I'm afraid I don't know who's the 70 series belongs to, all I know is that it was the same number as the MF, an 8670.

The Massey is a nice looking bit of kit, I'll agree. Always did like the Masseys though so could be a bit bias, although not had much to do with the latest models (quite like the 700 series Fendts now).

Not too far from Kemble either, good guess. Based around an airfield know as Aston downs just on the edge of a village called Cherington.

Also neighbouring Gatcombe park.

Is that the one near Stroud, got a burger van in a lay-by on the main road just up from the main gate? Sure I have spread sludge cake up there anyway!

Is that the one near Stroud, got a burger van in a lay-by on the main road just up from the main gate? Sure I have spread sludge cake up there anyway!

Not too far from Stroud by the looks of it on Google. Don't really know my way around there very well but the airfield is straight off the A419 if that helps anyone locate it. Not too sure about the burger van either as we didn't use the main airfield main gate to keep the tractors out of the way of the lorries and etc coming and going all day.

ha ha my old place of work A4 farmers !!

We also did some for Robert Cooper which is another name I guess you may know.

did you adjust the suspension on the bumpy t7 that many have helped if it was set to hard or locked

Yeah tried all the settings but didn't really help. Both the 7040 and 7050 had a history of suspension problems apparently. But both have now been replaced by Fendts.

Archived