LCN Show Zwolle 2014

tonto

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for sharing your pictorial tour of this years show David 8) maybe one year i'll make the trip and experience Zwolle myself ;)

You're very welcome Paul. :) This is the fourth time I have been lucky enough to attend and always have a fantastic time with great company. Awesome place to visit. :) 

Outstanding photo's ...well done indeed ,

Thankyou for your info as well regarding your show experience have they announced next years date yet as it's a big yes to be there next year...

Thanks ever so much Paul, appreciated. You're very welcome, anytime.Not sure on dates yet but it normally falls on the same weekend in November each year. :) 

Great pictures David.I was at the show but you still miss a lot of models and displays so with you doing these pictures you can look at what you have missed.More money needed for next years show :)

Thanks ever so much Shaun, had a great time as always chasing around with my camera. I know exactly what you mean regards missing things. Lots more euros required for next year. :)  

The LCN Facebook page has been updated with the dates for 2015 as 22nd and 23rd November, get your holidays booked peeps and get ready to be amazed. It sould be really good next year as it is also an Agritechnica year so there will be plenty of new releases

Edit: Just checked the calendar and maybe that should be 21st and 22nd of November :-[:-[

The LCN Facebook page has been updated with the dates for 2015 as 22nd and 23rd November, get your holidays booked peeps and get ready to be amazed. It sould be really good next year as it is also an Agritechnica year so there will be plenty of new releases

Edit: Just checked the calendar and maybe that should be 21st and 22nd of November :-[:-[

am giving it some thought mike, but as you know, I have just blown a massive hole in my bubget with this weekends purchases.

Archived