little coynach

fendtenator

aye, i think it just looks a bit more 'beefy' in general. with the new tyres on i decided it needed some decent sized silage forks, so i made some this afternoon.

WP_20140613_013.jpg

WP_20140613_009.jpg

they are my first scratchbuild, still need tidying up and painting. theres some things i would do different next time but i think they turned out nae bad.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply. The wheels i used are 1/50 fendt 939 rear wheels. Il have to get on an take some more pics, haven't had much time lately because work has been busy. Next thing i plan to build is a flatbed body for my hooklift trailer.

• 1 month later...

some more pictures from little coynach.

WP_20140818_007.jpg

WP_20140818_033.jpg

WP_20140818_022.jpg

WP_20140818_017.jpg

really need to get some paint on the yard and sheds, my layout is on the floor and i walk across it, what sort of paint would you recommend for the yard that would last? 

i have been making more attachments for the jcb aswell, they need finishing and painting still. first a tattie box tipper, to fit my kids globe tattie boxes, and a set of pallet forks,

WP_20140818_016.jpg

and i have started making a concrete crusher for my excavators,

WP_20140816_009.jpg

WP_20140816_010.jpg

• 2 months later...

some new buckets for the 3cx arriving on the farm, i'm just hooking them off the trailer

GetAttachment4.jpg

just having a quick inspection of the new silage forks now they've been painted

GetAttachment3.jpg

then later on me and josh got started on the new fence down at the silage field beside the yard

WP_20141019_007.jpg

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived