Ford Farm

Old Ford

what,new combi boiler and lose the water tank on the left eh mark? link them round the edges with more fileds and a road or two eh

mmmmmm now theres an idea mate. i tell you Sean that idea of yours about having the raise layout in the middle is gr8. a lot easier to get to than the first two cheers. ;D ;D ;D ;D

i recon it is mate, mines due for lift of after the new year, then i should have better access to the farm and the extra room for fields then to, will hopefully allow a couple of new pig units i want to do, like the farms, as well, plus i can access all of them for pics ect, so i can do the detailing parts now

i recon it is mate, mines due for lift of after the new year, then i should have better access to the farm and the extra room for fields then to, will hopefully allow a couple of new pig units i want to do, like the farms, as well, plus i can access all of them for pics ect, so i can do the detailing parts now

sounds very good mate, look forward to the pics. :P :P :P with all your massey coversions . ;D ;D

thats why i am doing it mate, not enough room to show them of at present, and still a bit small farm wise, next step is a few more of the old britains pigs

i've been trying to get some more older britains cows and sheep of ebay. but theres not much about + they make lots .

i've been trying to get some more older britains cows and sheep of ebay. but theres not much about + they make lots .

Mark why don't you stock it with mice like mine, little beggars moved in last night after the frost, my cats are bloody useless brought the cats up to do the biz but they looked at me to not in our contract ???

Mark why don't you stock it with mice like mine, little beggars moved in last night after the frost, my cats are bloody useless brought the cats up to do the biz but they looked at me to not in our contract ???

MICE  :o :o :o :o :o you want to get rid of the mate, pretty sharpess. are they will start nibbling. >:( >:(>:(

Stop feeding the buggers until they agree to renegotiate the contract!

Win:Win!  ;)

Mice..... cost me a small fortune last winter or the winter before when one decided to nest in a box of boxed implements i had stored and chewed up all the box's for bedding (straw box's too  >:()

not good eh mate, little sods, i find a shot gun good for mice, although it can make a mess of the surrounding area ?  :D :D :D

Mice..... cost me a small fortune last winter or the winter before when one decided to nest in a box of boxed implements i had stored and chewed up all the box's for bedding (straw box's too  >:()

Why did it cost you anything      When that is what home insurance is for :-\

And you have told your insurers about your collection havn't you    :-\   

"WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS      YOU SHOULD TELL YOUR INSURERS OF YOUR COLLECTION    OR TAKE OUT A SEPERATE POLICY :)"

What if it was a shawnee poole and major set which got chewed        You wouldnt want to have to pay to replase that now would you :o

Looks good as always mark, the trees look good on your display. Be warned about the trees leaning up against the barn in the 3rd picture on p.69. I have a few and they like to shed!  ::)

thanks tim and mart , :) :) the trees are just off the shed so not to bad. ::) ::) yes mart that is one of dave's massey fergusons, i have three different one's love them all. :P :P. have got a bit more done this week , more trees and a bit more fencing done. slowly getting the finishing touches done :) :)