Ford Farm

Old Ford

get some lagging omn that pipe mate or she'll burst in the winter frosts :D :D :D :D

very good mate, those drink troughs look spot on fitted as well

thanks mate hope to be ok this winter have bought a fan heater yesterday. also put in two more 4ft lights , so its nice and bright now. :) :) got five in the loft now 8) 8)

You have a great topic  here with loads of interested onlookers here ,especailly me I look at every picture there is always something new or something to add to a layout

well done keep them coming.I like the tap and the water troughs mate

Mike

thanks Tris :) , but thats cheating mate ;) not seen many of the britains hose reels, do they look good. ??? ???

No they're rubbish mate, I wouldn't have another one. ... they are pretty hard to come by but if you see any on ebay I wouldn't bother bidding mate.

::) ::)::) ::)

Well, they look ok I suppose  ::):D

thanks guys :) :) :) as for me explaining how i made the tap ,well thats a secret  ben ;D ;D. all i used was very small bit of piano wire about 12 mm long .then some small white pipe 2.5mm round 5 mm long. drill a hole right down through  drilled a  1mm hole half way down . glued that to the wire so its half and half. then got some  2mm pipe about  5mm long , drilled a hole in the middle thats the handle.  glue that to the top after rounding the ends a bit. then some more wire about 6mm long with a slight bend glued that in to the hole for the spout. for the pipe joint just used some outer wire caseing.  fixed a small block of 3mm x 3mm plastic on the back to mount the tap . last sprayed  and fixed in place.  :) :)