Ford Farm

Old Ford

no fill in one door ,and go up 2 stairs across the turning point,then down 2 into the dining room,will give us another corner in the front room,more space ect,then build a 3 ft wide x 4 ft high fish tank into the wall where the old door wat,hiding all the workings in what will become the cupboard under the stairs

thank you rich. ;D ;D ;D:) :).  have put a bid in  :) did get some new britains ones to day, dont think much of them. :( :( :(

if you don't get them mate let me know,i am sure the shop i found still has them in the old indivudial sale boxes,,deff has the older sheep,will have a look for you next time i get there

if you don't get them mate let me know,i am sure the shop i found still has them in the old indivudial sale boxes,,deff has the older sheep,will have a look for you next time i get there

THANK YOU SEAN THAT WOULD BE GREAT. :) :) :) :)

Fordy, the doors look very neat indeed. The whole shed is coming on leaps and bounds to boot. Is the roof removable? I don't mean Orleans style I mean can you you take it off and put it back on etc?

the rafters are fixed,  the purlins will be fixed three each side. then the roof sheets will have a second purlins that will hook over the fixed purlins. that part will lift off in two parts. :) hope thats not to confusing  ??? ???