Ford Farm

Old Ford

thanks ben and tris, did not take me to long. 2 hour to get to that stage. :) :) its getting very addictive, the wife said she is a loft widow. cant do any more to night. :'( :'( got to keep her happy now. ;) ;) ;)

thanks ben and tris, did not take me to long. 2 hour to get to that stage. :) :) its getting very addictive, the wife said she is a loft widow. cant do any more to night. :'( :'( got to keep her happy now. ;) ;) ;)

Join the club :D wait til it gets hotter up there in the Summer. :o :o

looking sweeeet OF    it does get addictive      my way round the loft widdow sindrome was to move it into the living room

They soon tell you to go back up in the loft when you leave it all lying arround ;) ;) ;) ;)

Keep it up and look forwards to the pictures as it takes shape

SMurF

thought you did have the skill mate having seen your barns,your like me just short of the time thats all, ;):D :D

yeah, time, dont like to rush things thats all :)

Bugger  >:(    :D :D :D  That rules out most members then  :D :D except you know who  ::)

he'd need a box to stand on still :D

:D :D :D, he'd love it up there

Ahem .. . .  ::) ::)::)

Thomas are you reading this, they are all talking about you and it isn't very nice is it. I'll have a word.