Ford Farm

Old Ford

Was 2 minutes not long enough. I have heard that they are not as good as the packet says. Thats why I might use varnish for my drain. the only problem with it is it dries a dark colour, for a ditch I suppose thats what you what eh.

will may be a bit less , time you've gone from the kitchen though the house up stairs up the loft ladder with red hot stuff then used it .had to be very fast. there is some stuff thats just like water, did see it in the model shop after i done mine. you buy some sealer , seal  then when dry just pore it in looked ok .

thanks guys ;D ;D going to slowly put more and more detail to this display , being easy to get to helps alot. got to try and do mud and muck to make it look more real, with out mucking it all up. oh richie the fence is 3ish mm  round posts  with a pencel sharpener run around one end a bit. the wire is .05 mm elastic, the type you would use for beaded necklaces.