Ford Farm

Old Ford

those lights look good mate, recon i am going to have to purchase a set or 2 at some point, for mine, just incase i dont get the loft window in this year

i have been thinking of getting some more my self for the other two displays  :-\. i think they come in 2/ 4 /6 /8, light bulb set ups and all run off a 9v battery. :)

ideal, i can getbthe power across between buildings ok, with the wire from work, and loads os batterys to, do you think they could be fitted to a cover of some sorts, to make a spot light outside??

thanks guys for all the gr8 comments :) :). i think you could cover the lights Sean mate, i was going to but had nothing to do it with. i think they would look better covered.

:o :o :o :o

Winter has set in and the lights are doing their magic lighting up a wet and dark yard. Looks awesome Mark. Love the way the corner of the Massey is lit up and the other side is in the shadows, looks ooooo real mate.