Ford Farm

Old Ford

your not goin to stop are you  :):P :P

no mate. ;D ;D but i can see this one being slow, found out today that the only two model shops that are local to me have both closed  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Love the sheep gate Mark. This land purchasing your farmer is making is endless isn't it? He is on one hell of an expansion drive son!!  ;)   :)

Well his farmer has been spotted on several layouts recently, ie mine, GGGs, and building garages on farmermarshell's as well lots of cash there ;) Looking good Mark looking forward to your next development.

buildings or just going to concentrate on fields for this part mark ?. would be nice to have a section devoted to fields to show off some of the kit you have  :) :)

its going to be the area for the farm house and work shop  with small yard for machinery. i have one field under the big display, needs a bit of work got the grass mat of 6ft by 3ft so far. :) :)

Good start Mark, hope you can find another local model shop soon mate.  :)

thanks there Tim  :) :) i think the most local model shop to me now is the one in bristol at cribs causeway. so around 50 60 ish miles away :'( :'( instead of 8 miles. >:( >:( not good.

thanks there Tim  :) :) i think the most local model shop to me now is the one in bristol at cribs causeway. so around 50 60 ish miles away :'( :'( instead of 8 miles. >:( >:( not good.

there is one in exeter mate, past debanhams old building about 300 yards on the right, top end of town, may be a bit closer for you

thanks Sean is it any good mate does it sell 3mm dowel etc and small wood bits and bobs grass mate ??? ???

sold most bits when i last went about 6 months ago, its deff still there as well, he did have a website to, wil have a look and see if i still have it for you

thanks Sean is it any good mate does it sell 3mm dowel etc and small wood bits and bobs grass mate ??? ???

Yes it's still there, was in it on Friday.  Stocks quite a bit of scratch build items, most of his customers are Radio Control planes, boats and cars people so he has the stuff to build these.  Also has a small stock of plasticard/Plastruct.  There is also another craft and model shop at Pinhoe, in the road opposite Sainsbury's.

Hi old  Ford  I have just had a look at page 1 of this remarkable topic To et some ideas of how and start to build my layout in my loft My tractor room is far too small for my layout plans so im going to use it for storage of my collection and take my buildings and scenery into my loft.

I am going to take pics of it as you have its a great topic for the forum keep them coming.

thanks guys i can see a trip down there this week end ::) ::);D ;D

Hi old  Ford  I have just had a look at page 1 of this remarkable topic To et some ideas of how and start to build my layout in my loft My tractor room is far too small for my layout plans so im going to use it for storage of my collection and take my buildings and scenery into my loft.

I am going to take pics of it as you have its a great topic for the forum keep them coming.

thanks Mike. :) :) i hope that i have improved from the first one . ;D ;D