britains john deere rear wheel sizes

Paul Palmer

any britains jd fans out there that could please tell me the rear wheel sizes of the jd 7930 and/or the 7280R and/or 8360r please,i dont need the width,just the height of the wheels and tyres,so top of tread to the bottom,is that the diameter,not sure,or as in the picture,A to B please

post-1769-0-11083200-1403543396_thumb.gi

• 2 weeks later...

many thanks tim,that will help,cheers,i have obtained a pair of rear wheels and tyres from the schuco john deere 7810,in real life these are 38 inches on the bigger jd's i mentioned they are 42 inches,only 3mm in 1/32 scale so they might do

thankyou to Joe and tim,yet out of all the members on here and i know not all of them would even have the model but just 2 replys,surely there are members on here who have these jd's,people have short memorys,i try to help anybody if i  can,but i dont think i will be as forthright as before,again seems you have to be in the right clicky circle to get an answer

And then there are others, like me, who would rather leave a model just as the manufacturer made it. My opinion is that changing an modifying detracts from the value of the model as it is no longer original.

Archived