hawthornfarms grainstores

19 hours ago, dave the farmer said:

Thanks Paul.a really good model ,I think. it's massive compared to the jcb 4220 .might get another.good cab detail big rear tyres.

Certainly is a big tractor Dave,there's one not to far from me,at Hay's Farm's, https://twitter.com/HayFarms

they posted a pic of their's sitting next to a Fendt 1050 they demo'd last summer,here it is,

Regards

Joe.

Hay's Farms JCB-Fendt.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Been a  couple of very busy wks .finally got onto our heavy land.to plough for Spring barley,and our heavy land maize ground.did the TO on the wheat and a fungicide on the rape.hope to drill the last of the springbarley over the weekend.new bowser,a muddy rogator,getting the mowers ready and the foragers.jd on drill.last pic putting away the gritter.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

A start stop, lately on spraying ,either to windy,raining or not  dry leaf.so I've done a deal on a exdemo 36m johndeere 4040i sprayer,to help our rogator with its ever increasing work load and catchy weather.yard full of silage kit .nearly ready for 1st cut.

We made a start on the early sown forage rye at the end of last wks jag 960 and direct disc 520 on front.getting on well with first cut and maize drilling .T2s on wheat nxt wk and a herbicide due on Spring barley and started cutting verges to..

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Well one more day on first cut on beef farm.and 1st cut is done.started on some of our own round bale silage and also the fastrac on the forage wagon.i've had to get another forager,a jag 940 as a whole farm contract we work on has got a ad plant coming on line in November 18.so that will be our 3rd ad plant we chop ,drill maize and spread digestate  and all cultivation  and sprays to for.going to try a krone 580 chopper in maize this season too.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...