Spalding Show, October 2014

robbo

I think it was a great show. Had my first stall selling Britains and had a great day chatting to everyone who passed by about there collections.This is what you don't get from the internet speaking to people who have the same interest finding out more about the things we collect. Great day out and will certainly sell there again in April.

Great to catch up with you and what a great stand of Britains you had.Good to see someone else as the same interest.See you in April.Cheers Shaun.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pink Challenger and Charlie has to bribe Carly into claiming that its her choice ;) Then grabs it off her as soon as they are out of site

It was most definitely the quietest Spalding show I have ever been too, I don't see too many new faces coming through the doors whereas we do at other shows and the weather pattern calendar wise has most definitely changed over the years and the farms still make the most of the weather at this time of the year.

Saturday night was great as always..Hang on did I miss Pete buying a round :-[ Preston all over again ::)

yes baz I have also been in that state before ,,,you know when you are that drunk that you don't know were you are and have not got a clue were the drinks are coming from and you also said you loved me :-*,,,all them years of hot showers after a rugby match with all those guys  might have just taken its toll ;),,one pink ford county coming up

well that Spalding dun and dusted were are we all on tour next down to the cider swigging county ,,night out on the cider and Dans paying,, I say ""U`are U`are

Sorry I missed it, but Henry would just wreck the place at the moment and we'd be very unpopular with the other traders. My thanks to Colin for getting us into the Main Hall - the HLT stand was very happy there  :laugh:

I have to thank Barry and Stevie for not scaring poor Siobhan too much on her first outing - although theirs were the first names she could remember for some reason  ;)

It was a quiet one, as reported, but we kinda expect that this time of year.

Hope to see you all in a fortnight and hope you behave yourselves until then! ;)

ps lovely to see the pic of young Jacob. He's gorgeous - must get his looks from his Mum  :laugh:

Yon cant beat a drop of cider now and again

yes baz I have also been in that state before ,,,you know when you are that drunk that you don't know were you are and have not got a clue were the drinks are coming from and you also said you loved me :-*,,,all them years of hot showers after a rugby match with all those guys  might have just taken its toll ;),,one pink ford county coming up

well that Spalding dun and dusted were are we all on tour next down to the cider swigging county ,,night out on the cider and Dans paying,, I say ""U`are U`are

Archived