G&M Farm Models - Perth Scotland on Saturday & Sunday 7/8 March 2015

BC

I was on the phone earlier today to Graham about a pre Christmas order and he confirmed G&M would be back at the Holiday Inn Express, Dunkeld Road PH1 3AQ on the weekend of 7th and 8th March 2015.

On the Sunday it will be the Annandale Model Exhibition at the Gretna Social Club, Gretna, DG16 5AP.

My plan is to kill two birds with one stone and go to Perth on the Saturday and then down to Gretna on the Sunday.

that sounds like a plan as well Bill had Gretna pencilled in for the sunday just hope I don't end up in south wales on the Saturday like this year then at Stephen fraters on the sat night , perth on the sunday morning then down to Gretna was a fair bit of driving

Brian It is two years since I have been down to  the new venue at Gretna, since last year I promised Pete Small and Jim Harrow I would do photo coverage of the DMR club ploughing match at Cupar so I'm looking forward to being at the family run show which is such a friendly one.

Hello

Is there a show in Perth that weekend?

Sorry to dive into a thread without an introduction, I've been lurking for a few weeks and haven't got round to posting in the "introduce yourself" thread. Perth is relatively local for us.

Thanks

Gary

Hello

Sorry to dive into a thread without an introduction, I've been lurking for a few weeks and haven't got round to posting in the "introduce yourself" thread. Perth is relatively local for us.

Thanks

Gary

Hello Gary welcome to the forum :)

Yes there is an event that weekend at Perth.... I've never been up to it but I think it's G&M's own event with tables of all the latest releases for sale, I don't think anyone else attends with tradestands or displays.

Hello Gary welcome to the forum :)

Yes there is an event that weekend at Perth.... I've never been up to it but I think it's G&M's own event with tables of all the latest releases for sale, I don't think anyone else attends with tradestands or displays.

Gary welcome aboard and yet Paul is correct in what he is saying. Graham and Michelle book a large room at the hotel and come up with a van load of models for sale and have a meet the Scottish customers weekend.Obviously they can only take a selection of their models for sale so if you are looking for something specific then best you call then in advance so they can take it up.

Aye it will that Bill ;) as I'm sure Brian and others will agree 8)

No not what your thinking Mark :laugh:  :laugh:  But hey if I could find the right lass then could kill two birds with one stone that weekend ;)  :laugh:

cake is excellent and it could be a wedding cake Paul as we will have mark and lou trheir so might as well make it a day to remember

Hello

Thanks

Gary[/quote

How far away from Perth are you Gary! I am in Perth

James

Thanks for the info and welcomes everyone.

We're in South Queensferry, so only about half an hour away.

My 5 year old son and I went to the Lakeland show. He's getting into model tractors and I'm getting back into them after a 30 year gap!We both really enjoyed it.

We picked up a flyer for the Annandale show and as that weekend is close to his birthday, we thought we might go as a birthday treat. If he finds out there's an opportunity to browse and maybe buy more, he'll be badgering me to go to Perth too!

Thanks for the info and welcomes everyone.

We're in South Queensferry, so only about half an hour away.

My 5 year old son and I went to the Lakeland show. He's getting into model tractors and I'm getting back into them after a 30 year gap!We both really enjoyed it.

We picked up a flyer for the Annandale show and as that weekend is close to his birthday, we thought we might go as a birthday treat. If he finds out there's an opportunity to browse and maybe buy more, he'll be badgering me to go to Perth too!

welcome on board Gary and the Lakeland was a good show , will be at perth and Gretna so will hopefully catch up as well, and im only 20 mins along the roadfrom you Gretna is a great little show with an excellent atmosphere and the G&m event at perth is great to get any new models or the occasional rare obsolete model

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived