Ros T7 270 Blue Power

CASE CX90

• 1 month later...

No one local to me has them even Agricar they have them advertised but don't have any....

I've pm'd you the Spanish site that appears to have them. Can't find any in Ireland, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany or Italy.

There's a new T7, actually, there are two new T7's coming out this year (one is called the T7HD and is designed to a similiar spec as the Fendt 800 series), so I guess ROS will hold off on a production run of a soon to be obsolete model.

I got mine at Zwolle the year they came out, and even then there were not to many around,  wasn't until I was checking stuff out , making sure everything was ok in the bags,  I realised it had chrome air horns for the cab top in the box :-[:-[

Mind you Sean there is a story to that. A few years ago Tractor Connection, a Dutch model shop, commissioned the first Blue Power. This had glue on air horns loose in the box that you needed to glue on. But, the product wasn't licensed by CNH (or something like it) and subsequently wasn't allowed to be sold any more. I believe the production run was 2000/2500? I don't know if they all got sold but can ask. ROS then went on to do their own Blue Power.

Mind you Sean there is a story to that. A few years ago Tractor Connection, a Dutch model shop, commissioned the first Blue Power. This had glue on air horns loose in the box that you needed to glue on. But, the product wasn't licensed by CNH (or something like it) and subsequently wasn't allowed to be sold any more. I believe the production run was 2000/2500? I don't know if they all got sold but can ask. ROS then went on to do their own Blue Power.

Real Bummer now checked my Box "...........NO AIR HORNS !!!!!!!!!!

Yes Sean, Martin Smits is the man behind Tractor Connection who commissioned the models. I see now, thanks to Arno, his Blue Power is a T7070 and the one from Ros a T7.270. So a bit useless in this topic! Here it is: http://www.farmmodeldatabase.com/en/view-details/004488/ros-1-32-new-holland-t7070-ac.html. I don't know if ROS did a further edition of the T7070 after the initial limited 2.500 batch with air horns? I don't collect NH.

Yes Sean, Martin Smits is the man behind Tractor Connection who commissioned the models. I see now, thanks to Arno, his Blue Power is a T7070 and the one from Ros a T7.270. So a bit useless in this topic! Here it is: http://www.farmmodeldatabase.com/en/view-details/004488/ros-1-32-new-holland-t7070-ac.html. I don't know if ROS did a further edition of the T7070 after the initial limited 2.500 batch with air horns? I don't collect NH.

This Blue Power Model with the Air Horns,was it available over here ????

I got mine at Zwolle the year they came out, and even then there were not to many around,  wasn't until I was checking stuff out , making sure everything was ok in the bags,  I realised it had chrome air horns for the cab top in the box :-[:-[

On the German ebay site there is a Blue Power 7070 @ 106 Euro's ,could you tell me please if you have time can you look up and tell me if this is model with Air Horns ....

G&M may well have bought some back from Martyn smits , they usally bring back a good selection of the limited stuff frm zwolle . that version , no white tyre print , which appears to be the rarer version??? , the give away is the outer clear wrap on it , that's a smits one

On one of the Spanish sites I looked on, it said no stock but you could pre order forthcoming standard or blue power T7.270s?  I think given that pics of the new T7.270 tractor are circulating on the net that ROS may well already have the new revised versions made and lined up and ready to roll after the Sima launch ::).....yes please!

Archived