Not Smithy's collection.

mf135

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Erik, Sorry not for sale as in my own collection have had it many years now but if I did I will let you know, if you look behind it you will see a plastic version of it this time R/C controlled same moulding as the die cast one. I think there was one more only made again in die cast with dual wheels all round.

Thanks for sharing Martyn not Smithy. I remember the plastic combine from Zwolle! Very nice!

Hi Andy, yes it's not mr smith, that guy shore did have some interesting old European plastic models which I love haven't seen him there since as finding this type of models out there is getting harder every year will post more when get time.

Very different items there, not sure about the chrome John Deere. Interesting piece though

Know what you mean it's very strange that Nacoral didn't finish it in all green as they have done some lovely 1/50 trucks back in the day and these were made /painted normally, But I do like not the run of the norm models in my collection the 2120 would have been nice all green though.

Archived