Not Smithy's collection.

mf135

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cracking builds Martyn,but can i raise the issue of the rear mudguards,did you use universal hobbies cabs,as bluegreen on here pointed out,that uh gen 2 cab mudguards are wrong,as they narrow down to a point,and dont go down the window enough,it was uh using gen 1 mudguards on gen2 models,to get max use of the  castings i suppose,picture attached of a real 7710 gen 2,its why i bought the marge versions of the tw 35 and 8830,as marge have got the mudguards right,also let me add,it still is a cracking build

post-1769-0-02430100-1428079462_thumb.jp

At last just finished 52 models for spalding! All loaded and ready to roll and of course got the Ford 4600 finished as well, But most of all thanks to all of you for having a guess as to the ford model and your great comments as well, it makes it worth while and not just about selling them which of course they are. Also I do agree that UH does not get it right all the time as they say it takes as much to get it right as to get it wrong! Thanks again to you all and come and say hello if you are going to spalding at the weekend.

post-221-0-85807500-1428110017_thumb.jpg

post-221-0-60437800-1428110163_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the great comments you are all to kind! And I am glad that you love the 4600 I remember two on the farm in the very early 80's one with a Lely sprayer and front tank, the other with the ford loader. Maybe get around to making that loader as well one day?

Also have looked at the 4610 and that is defo on the list to do shortly! Any other ideas just let me know as that is the very first step.

Thanks again Martyn.

That autodrome 3000 is a big improvement on the original, and the 4600 is excellent.

I like your idea of the loader Martyn , one that could also be retrofitted to the Britains 6/7600 and 5/7000 would be an idea.

As for the 4610, well, I would love one of those, maybe different cab options as well? but if the forum gets a special edition model 4610 it would be nice if it had a bit of exclusivity, so maybe you are a strong contender for that one.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived