britains New Holland FR 850

Doing this convo as the base model is cheap and the forager will do me until hopefully somebody releases a top end john deere 8000 series,usual stuff has and will be done,numberplate added,driver added,header will be cut down to 3 metres,roof aerial,warning decals etc to be added,talking to a local new holland dealer who sells  the foragers,has revealed that the beacons are no longer mounted on the roof,they are now placed on/by the rear view mirrors

post-1769-0-70921700-1432239969_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-68605300-1432240071_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-89295300-1432240114_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-80088800-1432240130_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-77702200-1432240146_thumb.jp

A couple of questions for you Paul, 1, you got the silage bug now? and 2, can't you have a model for more than 5 minutes without pulling it apart? ;)  >:D  >:D

not really the silage bug,but allways was going to have one for the layout,also 99% of people on here go for claas foragers,which is their choice,of course,but the siku claas forager does not come with a grass header, CraigP145 is the only forum member on here that i have seen with the latest and correct grass header ,people put on the siku john deere header and it just is not right,i thought about the fendt katana, but hopefully somebody will release the JD 8000 series,as for pulling the models apart,i cant help myself ;)

Not sure why you'd want to downgrade to a John Q after having a Newfie.

Also, are you planning on chopping Newfie headers commercially?

I have one, and possibly two, Newfie headers that need to be cut down to size, not to mention a Claas 880 header.

changed my mind

Paul you very brave taking these models apart, but its given me some ideas when I get my layout up and running in 6 weeks time.

I like you farm dio keep the pics coming

Mike

not that brave Mike,its not like taking a high end model to pieces,just allow yourself plenty off time and peace and quiet mate

changed my mind,i am going to fit a roller wind guard,well thats what new holland call it,the rollers should be hexaganol,but i can live with round ones

I find it all very strange Paul,that you cannot get hexagonal plastruct etc in the UK,but it's readily available in Europe, http://www.farmmodels.nl/Webwinkel-Product-6554563/Modr406-51-Zeskant-Profiel-massief-2mm-x-100cm.html along with triangular in various angles http://www.farmmodels.nl/Webwinkel-Category-298653/Driehoek-60%CB%9A-&-90%CB%9A-graden-profielen.html

Regards

Joe.

Archived