Schucco mf fortia

Thinking of turning a fortia in to a delta, and using the Siku delta header. 2 questions - who is best to get decals from, and apart from the minor body size difference (not 100%accurate I know but I can live with it) are there any other differences I've missed...

To me the fortia looks shorter and taller than the delta,which you mentioned dimensions,if it was me I'd look at cutting down the fortia header as the siku delta header isn't very detailed compared to the schuco model and maybe even swapping axles and putting all the nice details even cab roofs from the fortia on to the siku delta as I'd say the dimensions is correct on the siku but redecaling the fortia may not look right,but each to there own I'm just offering some ideas on what would be an expensive model with the price of these two combined,a tricky project too undertake

You may not have to dismantle the Fortia - I know I have seen a photo of one working in the UK as I had recorded the number plate.  Even if it was just demonstrating, one did definitely work over here.  Bear with me, I'll try and find where I had seen it!

You may not have to dismantle the Fortia - I know I have seen a photo of one working in the UK as I had recorded the number plate.  Even if it was just demonstrating, one did definitely work over here.  Bear with me, I'll try and find where I had seen it!

Thank you! Was this recent?

As far as I know there was one. This wasn't a Fortia but the old model (same as the Schuco model). From the top of my head named 9895. The combine is serious lacking capacity for UK conditions. There was a well known farmer in Suffolk that wanted one and TNS/MF tried one. I saw it working in 08 as a secretish machine before it was properly launched I believe. Capacity turned out pathetic so never was sold. The same farmer now has the Fortia but in Fendt colours.

Archived