moira model show

Jd6320driver

Cyril the Friday night is the buisiest of the 2 days the Saturday is generally more relaxed and you can get a chance too look at the dios and get photographs

Yes all plan now to go friday so i will take loads of photos . Hope to see you and many more here.

Cyril please take plenty of photos to post on here as this will be the first year I haven't made it over since I got back into the model collecting work has went on an extra week this year

Ahw i will get few photos as well as a few models hope to .. 

Well only in the door what can i say only it was a excellent show and some very nice models . Nice to meet few people and as for the show packed out . Now for photos i took loads so i put them up soon . 

Looking forward to the photos, from what I've seen on Facebook it looks like it was another absolutely fantastic show. Definitely making the trip over next year!

Well i am not on facebook and it take so long to put up photos on here  but i do my best. 

Archived