Revell Liebherr loader

I had not built an Airfix kit or anything similar since i was a kid (40 odd years ago). This was marked as an "easy kit" and was 1/32 scale so it seemed a good place to start.

Very easy to put together and once glued a lot more robust than its plastic suggests, but still not one i would let my three year old play with.

Add one ot two bits, driver, lights etc. so i guess it gust scrapes in under the bar as a conversion.

post-544-132638526097_thumb.jpg

post-544-132638526102_thumb.jpg

I had not built an Airfix kit or anything similar since i was a kid (40 odd years ago). This was marked as an "easy kit" and was 1/32 scale so it seemed a good place to start.

Very easy to put together and once glued a lot more robust than its plastic suggests, but still not one i would let my three year old play with.

Add one ot two bits, driver, lights etc. so i guess it gust scrapes in under the bar as a conversion.

if u dont mind me asking how much did it cost

No because the Irish Farmers Journal did a test with it at silage and did an article with it only i cant find that article either.im 95% sure.either that or i deserve a numpty

No because the Irish Farmers Journal did a test with it at silage and did an article with it only i cant find that article either.im 95% sure.either that or i deserve a numpty

maybe they do sell it in green over there??, its red and white here ::)

you wont get a numpty so dont worry! :)

will be interesting to know though :)

hopefully civilpek might know as he is a munster man as far as i know

As far as I know the first test machine was standard Liebherr colours but now all new ag spec machines are supplied in green with yellow wheels and fork :o :o I think it's so it looks completly different to the Farmmaster ::) ::)::)

heres a pic off the front of farmers weekly a few weeks ago, hope it solves the problem, it was a standard farm spec one

Bout 83 grand though!! :o :o

Not many farmers could afford one around my way