Auction of agricultural models on Saturday 23 April 2016 at Coupar Angus

BC

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, smithy said:
2 hours ago, MadMark said:

Like Paul said Bill good luck and to to Cyril (aka "the auction king") on getting the lots he wants

Well i wont be auction king today laptop wont work where i am so all the best to anyone that get my lots :laugh:

That was exciting, spent 3 hours in front of the laptop, got 3 lots, one that i wanted, one unexpected and one that I got a little excited and pressed the bid button.....then wished I hadn't !!!! 

Anyway.....what happens now, do I get an invoice????

25 minutes ago, Barry said:

That was exciting, spent 3 hours in front of the laptop, got 3 lots, one that i wanted, one unexpected and one that I got a little excited and pressed the bid button.....then wished I hadn't !!!! 

Anyway.....what happens now, do I get an invoice????

What got you all excited then Barry ?? Not a lot of Jaffa cakes was it ;D

1 minute ago, Tractorman810 said:

What got you all excited then Barry ?? Not a lot of Jaffa cakes was it ;D

Got a UH Lemken Titan plough, can't even remember how much I won it for!!

Also won a Weise Fendt 926 that ive been after for a while and a UH Claas Quadrant 3400 :)

8 minutes ago, Barry said:

Got a UH Lemken Titan plough, can't even remember how much I won it for!!

Also won a Weise Fendt 926 that ive been after for a while and a UH Claas Quadrant 3400 :)

Should have got you barry to buy my lots ha ..:laugh::laugh:

There looks to have been some cheapish models there. I would have had a bid on the jaditoys new holland combine if I had been organised  Mind by the time the commission was added it maybe wasn't as cheap as it seems?

Archived