help making sheds

CJ

I use Scaloox for making older style sheds CJ -

www.scaloox.com

And for newer sheds I use Plastruct at the moment -

www.ema-models.com

You can also use ply or MDF from B&Q, Focus etc. With the right colours it is difficult to see the grain in the wood aswell. Where abouts do you live? Someone maybe able to point you in the right direction of a local shop.

this really depends on how much work you want to put into them cj. apart from the britains plastic atcost sheds i use mdf ,as it's easy to use ,then paste patterned paper to finish the effect ,others like smurf,smallclass & tm810 are very good at scratch building with the plastistruct & other materials ,which does take time & patience , deer-est even does impact tests on them by dropping them on the floor, as of yet he's not got one to pass yet  :D :D :D:)

this really depends on how much work you want to put into them cj. apart from the britains plastic atcost sheds i use mdf ,as it's easy to use ,then paste patterned paper to finish the effect ,others like smurf,smallclass & tm810 are very good at scratch building with the plastistruct & other materials ,which does take time & patience , deer-est even does impact tests on them by dropping them on the floor, as of yet he's not got one to pass yet   :D :D :D:)

Now THAT is hilarious!!!  :D :D :D :D

thanks very much guys, i live near a town called strabane if you ever heard of it (but you wouldnt want to). I have used ply to make one or two sheds before but there nothing to shout about if i knew how to post pics i would show you.

Impact testing  ;D he'll need to make to make it out of 40mm box then

Talk to SmallClaas as he has found a source for corrugated card somewhere near the border. Makes perfect covering for the ply or mdf.

And he bought and sent some to me - it is bloody good stuff. Going to use it for a dutch barn when the current projects are out the way.

i will do that small class makes some amazing sheds i seen the one he sent to ricky, dose that ema models do a catoluge.

Yeah, give the number a ring and they will send you a catalogue and a price list. Plenty of people use the stuff on here CJ so if you want some recommendations for sizes then just ask. I have a feeling the catalogue comes at a price though  ?5, can't quite remember if I paid it or not.  ???

Strabane, sure your only up the road a bit :D

thanks very much guys, i live near a town called strabane if you ever heard of it (but you wouldnt want to). I have used ply to make one or two sheds before but there nothing to shout about if i knew how to post pics i would show you.

Impact testing  ;D he'll need to make to make it out of 40mm box then

Yeah, give the number a ring and they will send you a catalogue and a price list. Plenty of people use the stuff on here CJ so if you want some recommendations for sizes then just ask. I have a feeling the catalogue comes at a price though  ?5, can't quite remember if I paid it or not.  ???

try looking on their website. catalogue is free if you use a company to order/send it too! :D :D