Britains 42954 farm building

Paul Palmer

Has anybody on the forum got one of these? all i can find on the internet is the same stock pictures,it looks like it doesnt come with one wall,meaning i will have to but it up to another building,looking at the picture i have posted,there is no wall on the left hand side,is this correct? can i use it without the lean to section? any pictures would be handy showing the building from all sides

britains farm building.jpg

They have no wall at the back but I am sure the side doesn't to. The leanto cant be removed unless you cut it off. All the pieces slot together now rather than using the small screws they used to use. The shed pictured is the European version rather than the UK version ( different colours )

1 hour ago, hody21 said:

They have no wall at the back but I am sure the side doesn't to. The leanto cant be removed unless you cut it off. All the pieces slot together now rather than using the small screws they used to use. The shed pictured is the European version rather than the UK version ( different colours )

thankyou Simon,yeah i like those colours better than the uk version,so no back wall then,okay,thanks for the info Simon

Archived