whats your latest farm/construction buy 2017

Tractorman810

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guilty!

Have been looking for an older one - firstly went for the Britains John Deere but not happy with those, then went for the little Siku Claas Targo which is ok but this JCB is just the right era I think

The Claas Scorpion I had is now working hard in Devon, and the Manitou went to Kent!

I would like to sort some better attachments for what I have now.

3 new additions this week:

Wednesdays arrival - Siku Krone round baler - nice model but basic of course.  Decent amount of diecast though

Thursday - Britains JD Telehandler (as above)

Friday - Wiking Claas Scorpion (again!)

On 18/04/2017 at 9:14 PM, Paul Palmer said:

with silage season nearly with us i have just been looking for some mowers,looked on the claas web shop and their triple mowers are on sale,only £38.00 including postage,just ordered them

That's a great price Paul, I thought I got a deal 6 months ago at £50 for a new set. 

went to my local claas dealer today and picked up the claas liner 2900,its funny how the prices differ,i bought the usk claas mowers from the claas site as they were on a reduced price,the dealer had a set and they wanted around the £70.00 mark,yet the liner i picked up from them,being the ltd edt one was way cheaper than the claas website price,thats why i went out there to pick it up today,to good to miss,anyway thats all my silage gear sorted

claas liner 000.JPG

claas liner 001.JPG

5 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

i have had it out of the box,yes its a cracking model Wayne,cant see any difference between the 2600 and the 2900,except of course for the 2900 decals

Yeah I remember something online, with people complaining of the only change being the decals.

I would have thought the size of the model would have changed between the two. 

well I bit the bullet and bought the 7R remote control with loader , 3x 7810 john deere`s for a future project , mf 8737 70 yr Coventry edition , mf 575 mf 3090 snow edition and the presentation box mf tea20 set

4 minutes ago, mr softie said:

well I bit the bullet and bought the 7R remote control with loader , 3x 7810 john deere`s for a future project , mf 8737 70 yr Coventry edition , mf 575 mf 3090 snow edition and the presentation box mf tea20 set

one simple question WHY ?? ;D;D;D;D

1 minute ago, Tractorman810 said:

one simple question WHY ?? ;D;D;D;D

because well lets put it simple I forgot to take my medication  and hey its limited might be something in a hundered years when the manage to sell the 1000 of them they made

1 minute ago, mr softie said:

because well lets put it simple I forgot to take my medication  and hey its limited might be something in a hundered years when the manage to sell the 1000 of them they made

very true, to me its like the silver 399, i just can not buy it cause its so wrong , if they left the snow and chains off the base weathering doesnt look that bad 

Archived