Ros 2017

chris.watson

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

I've just remembered this Amazone seeder and was thinking,that's a lot of model for €70.90,turns out,it's the 6 meter version requiring 180 HP

Regards

Joe.

It's still a 9 meter... Count the number of modules, the 6000 has 8 and the 9000 has 12! 

Just now, AJH said:

It's still a 9 meter... Count the number of modules, the 6000 has 8 and the 9000 has 12! 

Thanks for that Atte,I should have counted them before posting the pictures:unsure:,an even better deal then,:D but you'll need a bigger tractor,it requires 270,and the super requires 320.

Regards

Joe.

11 hours ago, bluegreen said:

Well I need a new drill as my 3 metre Horsch is a bit limiting.................May have too buy a JD 7310R too pull it on our heavyish land:D

Naaa . Go BLUE with a Marge NH T7 ..should do the job . Never mind them green things ..:D

Theres no NH T7 HDs around here yet or CASE Optums for that matter.....................As for Claas I only just saw my first  900 the other day, must have been a 920 as it had skinny wheels on it.....................It really is all Fendt and JD round here over 250hp on wheels.

What I would really like isn't out yet.....................I saw a picture online of the new Fendt 900 series with a similar bonnet to the 1000 which looks just right:).................I'm guessing it will be available in 938, 940, 943 same as tracked version....................................Paris Sima shows next month so maybe new 900s

And talking of Paris show, surely some new Claas tractor upgrades as Arion and Axions haven't been facelifted since 2012..................hope Pauls got some xmas money leftover:D

6 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

Theres no NH T7 HDs around here yet or CASE Optums for that matter.....................As for Claas I only just saw my first  900 the other day, must have been a 920 as it had skinny wheels on it.....................It really is all Fendt and JD round here over 250hp on wheels.

What I would really like isn't out yet.....................I saw a picture online of the new Fendt 900 series with a similar bonnet to the 1000 which looks just right:).................I'm guessing it will be available in 938, 940, 943 same as tracked version....................................Paris Sima shows next month so maybe new 900s

And talking of Paris show, surely some new Claas tractor upgrades as Arion and Axions haven't been facelifted since 2012..................hope Pauls got some xmas money leftover:D

That appeared on the old GTP,a few months back,I think this is it,

Regards

Joe.

New Fendt 900.jpg

That's it............cue Homer Simpson drooling sound Arrrrrggghhh!!      That bonnet is so classy and a few more smart side vents on it than its bigger brother.................I also much prefer the 1000 series exhaust stack and its green rear fenders so hopefully this 900 has those as well:)

38 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

no mate,not a lot left!!!!!!

20 hours ago, bluegreen said:

The 600/500 Arion and 900 Axion, got update this year, for tier 4f and got fancy touch screen. 

21 hours ago, catkom3 said:

Just measured mine Paul,230 x 32 = 7.360.So 7.3 mtr,?? And according to the Lemken web site 7 mtr is the biggest they do,

Regards

Joe.

most likely be the fact the model is 1 or 2 mm to wide and so when scaled up turns out wider :) 

and for me if it looks good and reasonably accurate then it will be good enough for my collection :)

Archived