North East model farm and construction show

Big A

Well folks it's that time again.

this years aberdeen show will be held on the 30th April at the axis centre Newmachar, from 10 till 4.

proceeds will again be going to the Brain injury Grampian group.

booking forms will be posted out soon, if you require one please contact me.

roll on the May Day weekend

• 1 month later...

first round of poster drops done in the central belt , posters displayed so far , Ness plant Kinross, Netherton tractors Glenrothes, Agricar Perth, Sellers Perth , ReekiePerth , A&M Philips Perth , Harbro Perth , Hrn tractors Balbeggie, Alan Mackay Forfar, Agricar Forfar, Netherton tractors Finavon , A&M Philips Forfar , United auctions Stirling, Carrs Billington country stores Stirling, Agricar Stirling , Agri exports / Hrn Tractors stirling , carrs Bilington country stores milnathort, Fife tractors, Sellers Cupar . and Reekie Cupar , will get more posters out ovet the next week

• 3 weeks later...

That's another round of the poster run carried out. Many shops, cafes and dealers from newmachar to Keith, over to Dufftown, then Braemar, Ballater, Aboyne and Tarland. Another day at it should see the show well advertised

had another route around east Lothian and the borders before I went to Orkney last week ,

dealers covered ,Lothian tractors macmerry, Ancroft tractors Macmerry , Henderson grass and machinery haddington , Rickerby , Dunbar, Ancroft tractors Berwick upon tweed,

Rickerby- cornhill on tweed, Sherriffs - coldstream, Kelso & Lothian tractors Kelso, Lloyds -Kelso , Ancrof tractors- Kelso,

Montgomery`s Stranraer , Gordons Castle Kennedy , Gordons Dumfries, Cam engineering Dumfries , Gordons Dumfries , Lloyds Dumfries and Tarff Valley country store Dumfries

also had posters and flyers out at Northumberland model show and the Annandale model show ,

then Robertsons of Orkney and MLM engineering Orphir , have a few more areas to do over the next week

Send me some posters I will drop them off in every distillery we visit on the way up ;D

this is the best model show in Scotland or is it now the only model farm and construction show in Scotland now :-

• 3 weeks later...

if Ive remembered to book the right weekend off my work ill be their first weekend in may aint it? oh no wait the may bank holiday sunday is the 30th of April , I will defo be their looking forward to it after missing last year

Here's the list of traders and exhibitors for next Sunday's show.

Brian Gray
Mike Neville
Raymond Garden
Ronan Oreily
Iain and Heidi Wilson
Damian and Hazel Hamson
Kevin Reid
1/32 farming Models
GS Models
Shaun Myatt
Robbie Holmes
Kenny Gunn
Alan Gow
Anderson Farm Models
Carol Baker
Andrew Anderson
Udimore Tractor Shop
Andy Ingram
Andy Souter
Alister Stewart
Derek Taylor
Mike and Avril Taylor
Wayne Austin
John Niven
Muddy Farm Models
Ian May
John Cranston 
Heilan Toys
Richie Ness
Neil Smeaton
Stephen Frater
Paul Morrison
Ian Leather
Rob Neesham
Bruce Keith
Albert Irvine
Andy Watson

Yes Us at 1/32 farming models are attending with lots of very interesting models and some more of my own collection will be for sale ,,, we heading up on Thursday to have a full day at the distillerys ,,,, 

19 minutes ago, convo said:

Yes Us at 1/32 farming models are attending with lots of very interesting models and some more of my own collection will be for sale ,,, we heading up on Thursday to have a full day at the distillerys ,,,, 

One of those wouldn't be a bit "Versatile" but a wee bit different coulored would it Pete,???ha ha!.

Regards

Joe.

well a day and a bit to go before I become insolvent for another year..... Will be interesting to see what is out there since I missed last year. Dangerous place for ideas though.

7 minutes ago, Barry said:

Wow, that's some haul of whiskey:) 

Image result for drinking meme

Oh dear Barry, you will have the Scots up in arms again, Whiskey is Irish, Whisky is Scottish :of

4 hours ago, Barry said:

Wow, that's some haul of whiskey:) 

Image result for drinking meme

I am more proud of my whisky collection than my model  collection these days and I seem to have more pleasure from the whisky,,,, more so when Sharon has a few we drams ,,,

Archived