What really annoyed you today

Bidding on a long sought after item on eBay, only to find that eBay wouldn't accept my bid because the vendor (in the UK) didn't ship to Ireland.

Funny that!  >:(

I have an email from him two days ago saying he WOULD ship to Ireland.

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!  :'( :'( :'(

(I get the distinct impression that eBay.Co.Uk has a bunch of clever ar$es working for it who like to bu@@er around with the code to make life difficult for punters - I don't have any of the problems with other versions of eBay that I have with the UK iteration.)

Coming home from work off of nights to find MGU has got a temperature and won't be going to school today.

As Mrs BGU is going out, I've got to stay up until the outlaws get here!!

Yawn.......

Still gives me more time on FTF!! :D :D :D

some south african site manager, on a building site employing nothing but poles, russians, and irish staff, trying to blackmail me into not replacing 1000m of 48 fiber cable that his guys had dug up and cut, all because he didnt ask for the road to be marked, and had no plans for any services across his site, as he wont spend the money on it??????? just cost him somewhere in the region of 200000ish quid for our replacement work, and also a lot of dosh to the water board for the damage he caused to thier 10 @ water main he ruptured first,which cause dhim to dig ours uop in a hurry to get that fixed,

"i am going to have to sack the 3 guys who did it now because of you"  was one attempt  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

Mrs b ringing me at work going off on one , Because the local dentist just rang to say the oppointment she had tomorrow with the new dentist was going to cost ?15.50 just to talk about my daughters anxiety disorder  :(The lady said well you could phone him .After mrs b said a couple of unkind words ::)When two months ago mrs b asked weather she could talk on the phone to save comming in  >:(

And then saying out of the ?1000. pound bonus+overtime i got ?600 quid out of it the rest on bl@@dy tax :o Yes it was a national health dentist

Coming in to work at 5am  >:( - Wahhhhhh  :'( I wanna go back to bed  :'( :'( :'(

i was still asleep then.................................well someone did wake me up at 0454 as she needed to go :D :D :D;D>:( >:(

Not today but lasty night my mate putting a virgra in my pint need i say anymore  :'( :'(

Question one------------ Did you drink it?

Question two-------------Bit stiff today are we, nudge nudge, wink wink? :D

Been told the effects are quite long lasting, thats ok till you need a poo. You'd have to do your No 2's first then c*ck your leg like a dog to do No 1's. ;);D:D

Yes i drank the pint because the a@@hole didn't tell me till we were half way home wondered why the barmaid kept grinning at me woke up three o'clock this morning lests just say i was ready if a woman was next to me  ;D ;D

Yes i drank the pint because the a@@hole didn't tell me till we were half way home wondered why the barmaid kept grinning at me woke up three o'clock this morning lests just say i was ready if a woman was next to me  ;D ;D

Perhaps more than one if what I've heard is true. Rumour has it that the um--- er------- weapon-----shall we call it doesn't go back in its holster when it's been fired.

I suggest calling the local Convent for a bus load of sixth formers to try and ease the problem, if that doesn't work you could get the Nuns to pray for it. ;):D;D:-[

going to Ely to get some New Ray lorries from Wilkinson only to find out they dont seem to stock toys there any more >:( >:(>:(.....

....then model shop didnt have the grey paint in.....to hot in there to ask so had to leave or i'd faint :D :D :D....

.....then Waitrose doesnt sell Westons cider any more >:( >:(>:(

crap day really! :D :D :D