What really annoyed you today

Nothing a bit of weld won't sort out . What else they fell it on  :D :D

They didn't fail it ;D Mum knows the guy so he passed it on the condition I got it welded up and the transmission brake adjusted, booked in for monday. The garage owner from where I usually go turned up just as i was about to leave the MOT place so all sorted :)

They didn't fail it ;D Mum knows the guy so he passed it on the condition I got it welded up and the transmission brake adjusted, booked in for monday. The garage owner from where I usually go turned up just as i was about to leave the MOT place so all sorted :)

So what you really mean is you've got a dogge mot and you land rover's not fit for the road  :D :D

So what you really mean is you've got a dogge mot and you land rover's not fit for the road  :D :D

Oh its fit for the road, I never use the transmission brake anyway and the chassis rot is minor. Gonna waxoyl it next month :)

Did a job for a bloke last month, he agreed payment on handover of goods, 9 this morning went to leave stuff off and looked for cheque. Little runt, said it'll take 3 weeks for payment to go through accounts :'( :'( I felt like slapping the runt. Need to pay a few bills.

And at a grammer school!  :o::):D

Yeah not all is as it seems. It's quite funny everyone pretends to be rebelious but they're not haha. Go to the school next door they know how to through a party, we are amateurs really  :D Still extremely fun though apart from someone got hospitalised tonight for mixing drinks  :-\

It was just one of those days that it's best not to get up on:-

Massey 3095 broke down on the main road with one of our lads today with a trailer load of barley seed.

CAT forklift wouldn't start without being jumped

One cow sent to the burner

Merlo telehandler clutch began to pack up

JCB 360 degree mini excavator ended up half way into a great big hole (rescued by Merlo)

John Deere driver that was sowing one of the last fields got stuck and had to be towed up the brae in the field by the Massey 6475

:o :o :o;)

It was just one of those days that it's best not to get up on:-

Massey 3095 broke down on the main road with one of our lads today with a trailer load of barley seed.

CAT forklift wouldn't start without being jumped

One cow sent to the burner

Merlo telehandler clutch began to pack up

JCB 360 degree mini excavator ended up half way into a great big hole (rescued by Merlo)

John Deere driver that was sowing one of the last fields got stuck and had to be towed up the brae in the field by the Massey 6475

:o :o :o;)

Ooo Martin.. how you fib young man... we ALL know that Masseys don't break down  ::)

while driving back from field which is 20 odd miles away from our main farm coming round one blind bend just before the A4 some man in a white sprinter flew round this corner at around 40mph+ easily so i had had to dive for the hedge in the renault he flew up the curb and verdge and startin giving me verbel even tho i has slowed for corner doing around 25K as know what people are like >:( >:(:D And then bit later on relising the hydraulics had dropped a bit to much going down bumpy lane :D :D :D

Taking the dual wheels off the TS135A, Put a tine of the JCB inside the rim to take the weight when I released the last clamp, only for the wheel to drop straight out of the tractor rim ( a rare occurance with duals ) slide along the tine a bit and bang me on the head >:( :'(

Taking the dual wheels off the TS135A, Put a tine of the JCB inside the rim to take the weight when I released the last clamp, only for the wheel to drop straight out of the tractor rim ( a rare occurance with duals ) slide along the tine a bit and bang me on the head >:( :'(

OUCH that's sods law for you  :o

The red i bought for my Claas header real ( so quite a light red ) is infact a dark red, purpley colour  >:( Even though it's the perfect colour on the tin  >:(

Know what you mean. I bought a 2 litre tin of New Holland Massey Ferguson Silver Mist, that was a light metallic green. Bu**er innit. :(