What really annoyed you today

I took some MIB Britains to the Car Boot yesterday - I know long shot as I was asking top prices.

This woman says "My son wants one of them there tractors, how much?"

"?20"

"Why"

"Because they are not made anymore and are collectable"

"But this is a Car Boot Sale!" Expletives deleted!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sold two later! ;) ;)

I was putting the final coat of paint on some body panels, and had a finish like a mirror, when the lab arrives after cooling off in the pond. One good shake and the finish is like Hammerite now.  >:( >:(>:(

Painting the lounge for the last time and managed to knock the roller tray full of paint all over the carpet and TV leads etc. The carpet is no problem as it's being replaced - Have you tried cleaning paint off of loads of cables though!! >:(:-[:-[ :'( :'(

Painting the lounge for the last time and managed to knock the roller tray full of paint all over the carpet and TV leads etc. The carpet is no problem as it's being replaced - Have you tried cleaning paint off of loads of cables though!! >:(:-[:-[ :'( :'(

go buy some new ones! ;) ;) ::)

oooppps has that put paid to the fergy now mate :D :D :D :D

i have a bro thats a decorator so i get him in for my stuff if i can, lot easier

Numpty for Ben - They are hard wired into the TV and Sky set! :D

didnt say that in you post :D....it said loads of cables meaning you have cables....so do you want one instead ??? ??? :-\.... :D :D :D

Ok Ok I could replace the three scart leads, the video power lead, the phone lead from the Sky set, But not the others.

i'll see if you should have one for attempting to pervert the course of justice :D :D :D :D

I was putting the final coat of paint on some body panels, and had a finish like a mirror, when the lab arrives after cooling off in the pond. One good shake and the finish is like Hammerite now.   >:( >:(>:(

Bet it saw the wrong side of your size 12's eh John  :D :D

I was putting the final coat of paint on some body panels, and had a finish like a mirror, when the lab arrives after cooling off in the pond. One good shake and the finish is like Hammerite now.   >:( >:(>:(

Oh John... how gutting mate... I bet he/she got a telling off  :-\

been informed today that i am being called to court over a damage case we had last year, the contracotrs that did it are refusing to pay up, so its been listed for the 26th of june, just what i want, could be 2/3 days long if it happens which means i will have to cancle a course i have booked for stafford which i have been waiting for  for ages, what cant digger drivers be more carefull, especially when they dug the same bit of cable up 2 weeks before this one and paid for that no probs

you never know, it may get settled out of court nearer the time :-\ :-\. I had to go to court about a insurance claim for my car when i was 19 after someone drove into it, the culprit backed out at the last minute and they agreed a deal.....i still had to pay 50% and it wasnt my fault....bl@@dy road safety office my ass!

you never know, it may get settled out of court nearer the time :-\ :-\. I had to go to court about a insurance claim for my car when i was 19 after someone drove into it, the culprit backed out at the last minute and they agreed a deal.....i still had to pay 50% and it wasnt my fault....bl@@dy road safety office my ass!

hope so, the leagl guy did say that 8/10 cases settel before the actual date, just a pain in the preverbial really, they have nothing to complain about over the bill, infact from what i have been told, they are only contesting it over the disatance we had to replace, which we did as short as possible against the rules anyway, to save them time and money,

hope so, the leagl guy did say that 8/10 cases settel before the actual date, just a pain in the preverbial really, they have nothing to complain about over the bill, infact from what i have been told, they are only contesting it over the disatance we had to replace, which we did as short as possible against the rules anyway, to save them time and money,

Now that just makes it more annoying doesn't it Sean, you try to lessen the cost for them and they still kick up a fuss about it