What really annoyed you today

Bad luck Mandy... I ALWAYS have a packet of polomints in my car... and EVERYTIME I have my suit on... I get a busted up one.. and it goes all over my lap  :'( :'( - I am sure all my customers think I have been snorting some sort of white powder  :o:-[

As for annoying me today...

******* Hayfever... boy oh boy... I've got it bad today  :'( :'( :'(

Went to get the bicycle out of the garage to go to work today, only to find that the rear break hardly works anymore! Wonder if it had to do anything with the wheelies I was pulling on it yesterday?  ::)

Tuesday night me and traci are fast asleep as are her parents. Being a bit stuffy we have the window wide open. .

Yet we still failed to hear her Dads garage being broken inot causing ?2000 of damage plus the theft of 6 chainsaws, 2 stone saws, 3 strimmers and 2 mowers. Had they managed to get the door off completely he'd have had his business wiped out there and then.

Jippo's  >:(

Tuesday night me and traci are fast asleep as are her parents. Being a bit stuffy we have the window wide open. .

Yet we still failed to hear her Dads garage being broken inot causing ?2000 of damage plus the theft of 6 chainsaws, 2 stone saws, 3 strimmers and 2 mowers. Had they managed to get the door off completely he'd have had his business wiped out there and then.

Jippo's  >:(

A friend of mine had his chain saw stolen from his pickup while he was doing a job. He gave the serial number to a few dealers in our area and it reappeared a few months later at a nearby workshop. He couldn't have it back until after the court case finished and even then he had to produce the receipt to prove it was his. >:(

Just to prove how callous thieves are; my wife is a home carer, and one of the old ladies who has to be taken out in a wheel chair; had the cushion stolen while her friends were loading the wheelchair into their car. The cushion was standing by the back of the car and they were getting her into it, when another car drove across the car park and stopped close enough for the passenger to lean out, grab the cushion and drive off. They are special cushions and cost about fifty quid. ???>:( Sh**bags aren't they

Tracis Dad is going through seven years of books this weekend to trace the receipts for all the gear thats been stolen. An insurance agent called a Loss Adjuster has to come out to verify it all. I think what that means is, they work out what loss you have suffered and then adjust it by half for your insurance payout, sods!! One of the chainsaws is pretty distinctive, a Husquavarna with heated grips. Can't be many of them to the acre.

And yes will, sh**bags indeed.

nothing for me but Marky was annoyed i got PDC's LCN Massey :D :D :D

:D :D :D Annoyed I was (word removed by admin)ing fuming  >:(:D :D - And having it delivered to mine was just rubbing salt in the wounds  :'(

Oh well... I have 3  :o :o - yes 3 Orange 8250's  :P :P :P :P :P :P

Queuing for 2hrs / 15 miles on the A1(M) last night to have the bloody road shut in my face at Catterick just as I get to the front of the jam.  >:(

not good......what was the cause accident or flooding??? ??? ???

Queuing for 2hrs / 15 miles on the A1(M) last night to have the bloody road shut in my face at Catterick just as I get to the front of the jam.  >:(

Presume you were heading South...I came North and the queue went up as far as Darlington...... :o

Presume you were heading South...I came North and the queue went up as far as Darlington...... :o

I queued from Dishford to Catterick northbound then got off and went through the lanes to Darlington. Came back via the back road to Thirsk and then on down the A1 from there clear as day John. What were you up to then you shifty geezer?  :D

Oh yes... I knew you'd understand that one, Sean... could they actually make a bigger mess of the traffic systems...  :(  I was glad to get back to Redruth... there are some merits to a town that no-one want to visit after all :D

hate truo with a vengance, only perk is we get to park at the libary free, due to her job, so not to bad to park, if not we go into our exchange down there, even easier then