What really annoyed you today

add to that the ones you use path and try and run you down then make out your in the wrong for walking on the path >:(

Never mind the cyclists - motorists , where the is no path, who think theat pedestrians should get off the road and not make them deviate by even 6 inches!  I have been hit by wing mirrors on many an occasion, while wearing a fluorescent jacket and standing as close to the hedge as I can get.

Never mind the cyclists - motorists , where the is no path, who think theat pedestrians should get off the road and not make them deviate by even 6 inches!  I have been hit by wing mirrors on many an occasion, while wearing a fluorescent jacket and standing as close to the hedge as I can get.

know that feeling I got clipped by a wing mirror like that when I done motor recovery, fluorescent jacket and trousers and still they clipped me, best one was once it happend the police was there, they soon stopped the car driver and gave then a right ticking off

A long story, but my mate took out one side of a bus, windows everything, with his Quicke loader at dusk last night :-\ :-\ :-\ He was stationary just about to pull out of his drive with lights and everything, loader up in the air with the squeeze pointing down i think. Bus driver must of focused on the tractor and not on the squeeze and POW. Luckily no one was hurt, only 1 person on the bus. It'll need about 7 new windows and a few good rips in the tin work sorting. All we need  is a new Kverneland tine for the squeeze :o :o :o Good old Mchale engineering!! He didn't finish wrapping for me till about 2am this morning :D :D :D

know that feeling I got clipped by a wing mirror like that when I done motor recovery, fluorescent jacket and trousers and still they clipped me, best one was once it happend the police was there, they soon stopped the car driver and gave then a right ticking off

I get the feeling that some of them are trying to see how close they can get.  Only one ever stopped and apologised and that was because there were several witnesses including a lady who made quite a thing about turning her steering wheel hard to give me a wide berth while stationery.  She had been behind the other car and was waiting to turn into the school car park.  Yes both were mothers taking the little darlings to school.

Very sorry to hear that Simon

For me will have to be turning up for rugby at the away teams ground and reliased that the team we were playing had told us they were going to put some of the above year on to make up numbers, what they didn't tell us what they were putting there first team on  :o Now i just don't think thats fair to be honest and 3 of our players had to go off with injury.

Sorry to hear about your sad Losses Simon and Mandy. Unfortunately, that is the downside of pets. They have such short little lives and bring us so much pleasure, be they small or large.

There's never a good time for anything to die, but at least you've both given them a life of love and companionship, which is more than can be said for a lot of unfortunate animals and pets.

We've lost too many cats this year, one died after getting attacked by another cat after an operation, he was only just a year old. We lost a five day old kitten and recently three seven week old kittens that died of what we think was pneumonia, although the vet said there wasn't a lot wrong with them. We also lost our lovely cat known a Row Row (Her greeting), who was run over by someone who wasn't looking where she was going. She was a very special cat, and I'm not ashamed to say that I cried when I had to bury her. All we have of her are photo's and lots of happy memories. She had a very special relationship with us as she didn't get on at all with other cats. :'(

Don't ever feel guilty about getting a "Replacement" for your pets; as you will give another beautiful animal the love, companionship and affection it deserves, making its few years with us as enjoyable as it ever could be. Happy memories and photos will always be with you. Sadly nothing lives for ever  :)

varys drasticly down here, i can go to one texaco garage in plymouth and pay 1.05 a liter, yet 5 miles across town another texaco gagage is selling at 95.4 a liter, wheres the logic in that

Andover tends to be high - I paid 98.(something) pence per litre the other day and then drove through Chicklade where it was 1.09 and thought "ooer"

It's a racket!