What really annoyed you today

Tough times ahead Nick. Don't expect her to say to much but be expected to be there if she needs you. A friend of mine met the man of her dreams last year, I knew him from school and he was a real cut above the rest. He planned to propose on Xmas day with his grans wedding ring diamonds made into a new gold ring of his own design. He did all this from his hospital bed. She never knew a thing, it was going to be a surprise but he died from leukemia after 14yrs in the clear.

Tough times ahead Nick. Don't expect her to say to much but be expected to be there if she needs you. A friend of mine met the man of her dreams last year, I knew him from school and he was a real cut above the rest. He planned to propose on Xmas day with his grans wedding ring diamonds made into a new gold ring of his own design. He did all this from his hospital bed. She never knew a thing, it was going to be a surprise but he died from leukemia after 14yrs in the clear.

Ahh man thats very upsetting very sorry to hear about that  :( And well i haven't heard from her for a while but still can't help feeling gutted for her  :(

Grief Mark.. that's awful... sorry you're having such bad time sweetheart :'(

thank Mandy when it rains it rains  >:( >:(>:(, pete been not well for a couple months. then all the test take time to , cancer growth on his spine and he liver is bad to. he said he's got a bad back, but put it down to over doing it ???

Guess what... microsoft frontpage yet again... it'd changed all my checkout and add to basket codes and I've had to go through and manually alter them so that they work properly >:(

Oh, Mandy that is nasty.  The last thing you want to happen.

Website is looking superb.

spending all day out near Ashford with the junior and then having to do work when i got home >:( >:(>:(....getting home at 3.30 means i have an hour lunch then so still finish at 4.30 >:( >:(>:(......i hate management sometimes