What really annoyed you today

Yep - and also you should have your fronts on when at the front of a line of traffic and your rear on if you are the last car in that line, those inbetween shouldn't have them on unless in extreme circumstances. Coupled to this, the rear foglight should be independant of other lights so long as at least sidelights are illuminated, the fronts should only work with dip beam, self extinguishing when switching to sidelights or main beam. So the mere fact you can have them on with just sidelights is a fault with the manufacturers. ... Christ, being on this osapbox is the tallest I have ever been, it's a bigun!!!  :D :D :D

Careful Tris otherwise Santa will be bringing you crutches for Crimble  :D :D

Windows Shista intalled 10 updates last night.  When I switched on this morning to do a quick website update it couldn'r connect to the internet or mail or whatever.

Bl00dy thing had turned off all my networking - I couldn't even connect to my laptop!  What is more I am in a hurry to get out to a client

>:( >:(>:( >:( 

no ::) wish i was him as i could of had my psp of him ::);):D got the metal baseball bat at the ready incase ;D:)
What for the suspicious bloke or for Santa if you don't get your PSP ??? That's a bit harsh for the old duffer mate. Just imagine the kids when they look out of there bedroom windows on Christmas Eve to see Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer and Santa The Black Eyed Claus!! :(:D

Windows Shista intalled 10 updates last night.  When I switched on this morning to do a quick website update it couldn'r connect to the internet or mail or whatever.

Bl00dy thing had turned off all my networking - I couldn't even connect to my laptop!  What is more I am in a hurry to get out to a client

>:( >:(>:( >:( 

SP1 is on it's way  ;D  Then  I may try Vista on some PCs.  :)

If you're brave you could try the RC here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9de6260e-4275-482d-9524-de850c4dd91c&DisplayLang=en  :D

What for the suspicious bloke or for Santa if you don't get your PSP ??? That's a bit harsh for the old duffer mate. Just imagine the kids when they look out of there bedroom windows on Christmas Eve to see Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer and Santa The Black Eyed Claus!! :(:D

:D :D ::) ::)

no i ment i could of had my psp off santa if it was him there  :D;)

and i had the bat ready if the bloke came back  ;)

Finding out that someone (who'd spotted me in a pub on Wednesday) had told my Friday 'date' about my Wednesday 'date'... not that I'm that sort of girl.... just would've liked to have told Mr Friday myself >:(

oh now that`s mean !!!!!!!