What really annoyed you today

Some Homophobic posts have been removed from here as they are against fourm rules and could be offensive to some of our members.

yes guys, please have a read through the rules and guidelines, many of you seem to have forgotten them!

Then he wasn't good enough Ben...  ;) - Tell him you must be better than he is  ;D;)

will do!!!....he's now applying for a place where i went in december via an agency and never heard anything >:(.....website does now say no agency applications, which i would have done but the agency sent my CV there before i had a chance! >:( >:(>:(....liked it there, maybe a move in a few years?

got 3/4 of the way through my legal stuff at work today, and the pc crashed and burned, i thought i had saved it half way through, but once i accessed it via another lappy, it hadnt, well not that i can see, so 2 hrs work gone down the swanny, not in a good mood >:( >:(

Gutted mate.. thats the sort of thing that happens to me  :-\

Gutted mate.. thats the sort of thing that happens to me  :-\

its prob down to me being on here at the same time  :D :D :D and not concentrating  :D :D pretty sure i did save it so hopefully its still there somewhere, just a case of finding it, but we spent an hr looking before i left