What really annoyed you today

havin a tetnus jab thingy it didnt hurt when it happened but its realy killin now  :'( :'( :'(

They do sting a bit.  ;D

I've been trying to send some money to Holland by IBAN - what a bleedin' carry on - be simpler just posting a pile of Euros.  >:(

had a similar prob to Germany  a while back .......that`s what I ended up doin............posted a pile of euros encased  in cardboard  cost a few quid more  but you wouldn`t have known there was cash in the package and the models arrived ok  !!!!

I think you already know the answer to that one Ben darling - apparently women are banned from pubs in Wells as well... 7 days a week ::)

what sort of backwards place does he live in! :D :D :D................ ::)

Having to go to work now. Going to spend a morning under a Foden getting cold and dirty. Got a safety inspection to do, recut some tyres, fit a new suspension airbag, change the fuel filters, straighten and weld the rear bumper etc etc. Oh to have a heated workshop.

Catch ya later folks, I'll be back tonight.  ;):)

Mrs F...

She just looked at my new Silver Fergie... and said...

Mrs F .... "Is that a new one ??? "

I replied... "Why yes my darling its the one I bought home the other night"

Mrs F .... "Oh.... (pause)..... what is it... a Ford ??? "

The worst thing is.. she meant it  >:( >:(>:( >:(

Now I'm not a violent man.... usually..  >:(:D :D :D :D

Mrs F...

She just looked at my new Silver Fergie... and said...

Mrs F .... "Is that a new one ??? "

I replied... "Why yes my darling its the one I bought home the other night"

Mrs F .... "Oh.... (pause)..... what is it... a Ford ??? "

The worst thing is.. she meant it  >:( >:(>:( >:(

Now I'm not a violent man.... usually..  >:(:D :D :D :D

hang on, hang on, hang on, has she been on the wacky baccy  ???:-\ :D :D :D::), she knows you are a MF in mind, body and soul and that when you bleed you bleed red ;D ;D ;D.....so why did she think it was a F, a F, a F a F......ord ???>:( >:(>:(

i feel an exorcism coming on! :D :D

That must be the funniest thing I've heard all day... almost as funny as the Massey Internationals Mrs F kept spotting in France :D

>:(:D :D- sometimes I just don't know why I stay here...

In actual fact... if I can find the key.... I'll let myself out of this ball & chain... and I'll be on my way...

She's now refusing to speak to me.... after my response  :-[ - I don't think the language filter has enough coolant in it's system for me to repeat it on here  >:(:D :D

spare bed here, want me to come and pick you up? ??? ???

Please mate.... got room for a hundred or so massey models... and a few brochures and books ???