What really annoyed you today

Nothing had a nice un stressful day today  ;D

was going to ask that very same question!  >:(

Ha looks like youve stirred up quitew a hornets nest there, And guys if you read his post properly im guessing he was joking by the smiley at the end  ;)

Nothing had a nice un stressful day today  ;D

Ha looks like youve stirred up quitew a hornets nest there, And guys if you read his post properly im guessing he was joking by the smiley at the end  ;)

You've got that right Kris... our Steve (1/32 farmer) is one of the sweetest guys on the planet and he's definitely winding you all up ;)

You've got that right Kris... our Steve (1/32 farmer) is one of the sweetest guys on the planet and he's definitely winding you all up ;)

Im always right  :)

Jokes. I wish,

And well i say nothing anoyed me well some daft girl now. Thats all im saying >:(

Coming out the paper shop at lunchtime to find a bloke resting on my bonnet with pictures spread across it  >:( >:( after asking him something simlar to get that ........of mybonnet now you ....  ::) he said when you ask me nicely  >:( so he and his pictures ended up on the pavement  ::) ::)

A client sending multpile identical emails.  They started arriving earlier in the week and by today totalled 33 with 3 MB attachments.  Finally got them to check their computer.

IT WAS A VIRUS.

What really annoyed me is that with other emails (with photographs, not resized) they managed to tot up 1GB of attachments which took me over my bandwidth allocation - something that rarely happens except when I had to set up my Vista machine twice and download reams of drivers.

NOW I AM VERY ANNOYED

The B****** thing has infected my Vista machine.  virus checker has been cleaning for hours and now I have BSOD (black screen of Death).  I am not a happy bunny - nosir

What hasn't annoyed me today?  >:(

First off went to put a dungspreader on this morning and the PTO wouldn't slide in the middle for some reason, so thought ah f*** it, i'll use the other spreader, this was on the back of the skid steer trailer, moved all that out, dropped the spreader on a block of wood because there was no skid, took the skiddy trailer out and when I went to pick the spreader up it slipped off the hook and sank in to the ground  ::), 10-15 mins later, back on, and this shaft wouldn't go on the PTO end, even the mechanics up the shed couldnt get it on, so we decided to swap the shaft with the one on the lime spreader for the time being, so 2 hours after being in the yard I was finally off.

When I got to the farm we started spreading and the f***ing spreader wouldn't spread out the middle. It was all jammed up or something. So I dug it all away with my hands, then realised there was a good 1000m of string wrapped round the middle and it had 'tied' the chains up so they couldn't fling aroud. Cut all the string off, and carried on, but every load it kept doing this, so I went in the shed and then saw why! Matey just chucks square bale straw in there, cuts the strings and lets the cows 'bed themself' as he calls it. So there was a years worth of string in the shed, I lost it and went off on one saying I was going to put an extra 2 hours on his bill for tomorrow morning when I have to sit there cutting string and plastic wrap off my rotor which he didn't like. So we just loaded the slurry stuff, and went home. People like that are such d*** heads,I swear, do they have no sence?  ??? And because I had to keep getting in and out my tractor thats got loads of sh!t inside, and i've got a headache after my stressful day  :'(

Cup of tea, biscuit and an early night...I think so. :(

What hasn't annoyed me today?  >:(

First off went to put a dungspreader on this morning and the PTO wouldn't slide in the middle for some reason, so thought ah f*** it, i'll use the other spreader, this was on the back of the skid steer trailer, moved all that out, dropped the spreader on a block of wood because there was no skid, took the skiddy trailer out and when I went to pick the spreader up it slipped off the hook and sank in to the ground  ::), 10-15 mins later, back on, and this shaft wouldn't go on the PTO end, even the mechanics up the shed couldnt get it on, so we decided to swap the shaft with the one on the lime spreader for the time being, so 2 hours after being in the yard I was finally off.

When I got to the farm we started spreading and the f***ing spreader wouldn't spread out the middle. It was all jammed up or something. So I dug it all away with my hands, then realised there was a good 1000m of string wrapped round the middle and it had 'tied' the chains up so they couldn't fling aroud. Cut all the string off, and carried on, but every load it kept doing this, so I went in the shed and then saw why! Matey just chucks square bale straw in there, cuts the strings and lets the cows 'bed themself' as he calls it. So there was a years worth of string in the shed, I lost it and went off on one saying I was going to put an extra 2 hours on his bill for tomorrow morning when I have to sit there cutting string and plastic wrap off my rotor which he didn't like. So we just loaded the slurry stuff, and went home. People like that are such d*** heads,I swear, do they have no sence?  ??? And because I had to keep getting in and out my tractor thats got loads of sh!t inside, and i've got a headache after my stressful day  :'(

Cup of tea, biscuit and an early night...I think so. :(

happens to us all luke,i spread with a bunning 12ton rear discharge hired in and spent two hours cuttin string and wrap off the beaters,sumbody thought theyd put a full rotten wrapped bale into the middle of a dunghill!,we ll be hiring it again this year and if theres any string or wrap on her il be telln the stockmen on the estate to clean it!

Pure ignorance that's what it is. The sake of taking the string off the bale is just curtious if you have contractors spreading.

You wait, i'll put 2 hours down tomorrow and bill it to him, you see if I don't  ;)

Oh, there's people still doing that are there!! I thought everyone would have learnt by now. It started in the sixties when plastic string first came out. The old sisal would rot down if the dung was maxanned.After years of keeping our farms clean of the stuff (Plastic twine etc) we used to take dung away from neighbouring properties for the sake of clearing it, even chargeing them to do so latterly, until we found plastic waste in with it, even hanks of string that they'd taken off the bales, tied-up and then tossed on the dung lump...how 'kin ignorant can you get? >:(

My dozy old git awkward sod neighbour announced in the pub last night that he was buying his half of the cottage.

Can't see it happening myself, he's 70-something and skint, all his family are peasants and mortgage lending has just got cripplingly tight so I can't imagine how they'd buy it. ??? ???

But he announced that he needed to see all my correspondence and invoices etc from the building inspector and structural engineer for the extension. 'I'm not buying it without that being right'. So don't f****** buy it then you old tw**.

So I'm going to scatter the pigeons now and phone the estate, who don't really like parting with things, and suggest that since they're in selling mood they sell me the land at the bottom of my garden.. ;)... My guess is he's talking out his a***.... Really annoying, bane of my life in fact... >:( >:(>:(

walking down the corridoor coming when school finished this Fruity Fellow boy kept poking me in the back of the head and when i turned round he pretended it wasnt him, i dont even know him!!! and he kept doing it then i stoped in front of him and said ''right what the hell do  you think your doing?!'' funny enough he stopped ::) buck tooth ar$ehole!! >:(