What really annoyed you today

Don't tell me, leaking on the driveway and failing to start in the morning?!!  :D

Sorry Gav!!  ;)

No Tris :D more like total failure and inability to talk about her feelings, I have no idea whats going on or where we stand, not even seen her for three weeks due to work and she doesn't seem particularly bothered :'(

Yeah I have Mandy but she doesn't give me an answer

Oh darling... that's not good is it. Well the advice I've been given is life's to short... so enjoy what you can from this relationship, but keep an eye open for other opportunities. Above all... have fun :-*

PHOTOF*CKET!! How come it puts portrait photos landscape when I've already changed them to portrait on the PC?! They show up wrong in the photobucket thumbnail, right when you click it to show full size and wrong when I post it into here  ???  >:(@!?% ???:(:o :PF@!**

A bloke refusing to pay his bill because i priced it for a day in a half and done it in less than a day he agreed the price now says i'm being unreasonable and the bill is to expensive  >:( >:(>:( i'll show him expensive one he's got to buy a new front door and repacle the lights i'll take back which he won't pay for  >:( >:(

them peskey car drivers towing caravans >:( >:(

indeed, mandys prob fighting them now, or has been, total traffic gridlock today as one overturned near exeter on the a38, we got out just at the end of the queing traffic, that was 10 miles back from the accident