What really annoyed you today

Discovering that I'd gone from 100% feedback to 99% because eBay have changed the rules again and now calculate feedback using neutral scores as well. Having been on 100% for three years this really upset me :'( :'(

Oh and I forgot... eBay have upgraded Turbo Lister (used for submitting multiple listings) and now I can't get it to run.

Not happy with them at the mo >:(

I had 100% for nearly eight years and now its gone down to 99.8%.

Re Turbo Lister...have you a backup on disk, is it recent?  If so try deleting the application and re-install from Ebay then restore the backup.  Had a similiar proble about a year ago...that worked for me.  PM if you want to chat it through.

My first cousin plus an ATV plus electric fence = nearly decapitated himself - poor chap had to get emergency surgery on his neck yesterday.

They always went too quick on that quad :(

sorry to here that mate im sure he will be fine Dangours thinks quads  :'( :-*

I had 100% for nearly eight years and now its gone down to 99.8%.

And you can't leave negative or neutral feedback for a buyer as of yesterday.  No way to report a bad buyer now so as the rest of Ebay see the problems!

Thank you both very much, you all very kind i dont no what to say apart from thanks very much and i will when i need it a chat thankkks  :-*:-* :) :) Made my day reading that :-*

Chin-up Adam I know it's difficult, but your parents only want the best for you in the future. My step brother suffers quite bady from autism and he really struggles at times as his parents are divorced as are mine and I still find it difficult enough, but I know he struggles to talk about his troubles. Sooooo really don't worry about it buddy. ;)

Wrong colour for me, besides I have enough 7000 leaflets now ;D

Oh darn I was a bit late on this collecting scene for older Ford's - think I only need 2 of the Force series and then I am done - cabless 3000 and the 7000 :( :(

I'll really annoy you now, I was given the whole lot, full set of pre-force and post-force ones ;D

>:( >:(>:(

I am going to cry in the corner - at least I was given an old Dexta one and Ransomes and Active and a MF one all for free - even if the Dexta one is tatty ;D

Not being able to get the dam log splitter working on my tractor probably it keeps juddering after a couple minutes there's plenty of huyralic oil in the tractor and it tip a silage tralier full of dung yesterday so the pumps ok  >:( >:(>:(??? ???

Try adjusting the oil flow on the spools Simon, it may either be too fast or too slow for the spliter to cope with, or if it is on a continuous pumping circuit you may need to have a free return on the tractor, easy to do, just remove one probe end and make it so it dumps the oil back through the filler cap hole, will be totally unrestricted then

It needs to be piped better really Simon... get a 1" coupling and mount it on the cap somehow.. or back through the spool...

Sure sounds to me like an oil restriction... is the relief valve blowing off as well when this happens mate ???

Don't think i have Sean i've tried it on both sets of spools and it's the same for fine for a couple of minutes then starts juddering all the time when the pressure's built up i guess  :'( :'(

Probably not enough flow from the old piece of ****  ;D

You need at least 1ltr per minute I'd guess  ;D:D :D :D

I knew you wouldn't be able to help yourself  :D :D :D :D

well its works fine on my 2 old 955's and they were heaps of  :-X :-X ;D ;D