What really annoyed you today

dont laugh, but two kittens we had from birth went to new homes tonight and i miss them already  :-\

got so attached to them, aww well, we still have their mum and dad.

We made the mistake of getting too attached to some of our kittens.................we have a total of eleven cats now, mind you, three of them are being fostered for my stepdaughter. Most of them are real characters though and we love them to bits.  ::):D

Hadnt  seen the postmen for a few days so when he came this morning i asked him where he had been and if he had emptyed the post box up the end of our lane where i post all my letters cheques etc.

He said " well we have been short on staff so er it was  low prioty box as there are only about 5 houses withen a mile of it. So it was last empty on er well Monday well bye then" Meaning that all things i posted after monday this week were only emptyed today  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

The bolt across the top of each U hanger have ripped put through the ally. So i can't even replace them. The hangers need cutting off and new ones welding on with bolt holes drilled in them. Poor and weak design basically.

everything today, just had a real s**t of a day and tommorrows already shaping up tp be the same, and its not even started yet >:( >:( :'( :'( :'( i need a new job

Want me to comer down and help out mate... I've just bought some really big bolt croppers.. I am sure they would lob off cable no problem  ;D:D :D

Want me to comer down and help out mate... I've just bought some really big bolt croppers.. I am sure they would lob off cable no problem  ;D:D :D

recon they used disc cutters mate >:( >:(>:( don't use bolt croppers these thefing b******s i can tell you

Tyres won't be for a while, had new boots on it when I got it...... ;D ;D

MOT and service time will be a good time to see a Scotsman in despair though...... :D :D

and when you get older and find the joys of sporty models, with huge tyres and running costs, then the little scotch man will be crying  :D :D

Right... Rant time... >:(

Composting again, and master idiot driving the swing shovel insisted to load concrete blocks and all in to my spreader whilst digging up the compost and council verge rubbish. The first few times I let him off, got out, fixed the shear bolt, took the concrete out and carried on, But when I could BLANTANTLY seethe concrete before he picked it up that's when I started to get annoyed, had a few pops at him, slmammed things and ranted and went, then when it got to 4:00 and 15 shear bolts later (each time i was putting in a new shear bolt and pulling the splines round to match up the hole again he would sit there drinking tea ::)) I said a choice word and just drove off up the yard and helped a mate move some kit abaout. Then after i'd cooled off a bit, went down and he was still there, loaded in another load, I heard a thud, stopped the spreader straight away, swang the door open, asked if he saw that block go in " No" he replied, so I up and left parked it all up in the shed. Waited for him to F off (they go home at dead on 5) ::) ::)

Then I finished up myself. AND spent 2 hours cleaning string,sacks,cord,wire and all bledy sorts off from the beaters  >:( >:(

Some people need educating.