What really annoyed you today

left my notes at school  :-[ never went back to fetch them  :-[ sorry mate  but they wouldnt now if you coppied mine  ;)  :D

cant blame you for not going back to school to fetch them...  ::) sorry we were going off topic  :o, another thing that annoyed me today.. school run mum behind us this morning on the icy roads.. overtook us at 35 od, gave us a mouthful for doing 15mph.. if she had met a lorry or tractor, she and her 2 young kids would have been in a bad way... some people just dont understand  :-\

i washed and cleaned my fasttrac down today washed the cab floor waxedher down she is shineing then came indoors looked in my dairy and saw the pig boys have here on hire 2 morz tomorrow so that was a waste of time plus got stuck this morn not good when you are trying to tech a sudent how not to getstuck then you do

text talk.... tut tut... Ben... hit him please  >:(

cant blame you for not going back to school to fetch them...  ::) sorry we were going off topic  :o, another thing that annoyed me today.. school run mum behind us this morning on the icy roads.. overtook us at 35 od, gave us a mouthful for doing 15mph.. if she had met a lorry or tractor, she and her 2 young kids would have been in a bad way... some people just dont understand  :-\

and its normally VERY bad around llandeilo too  :-\

be carful i had the worst nose bleed ever when i was eating my tea blood was proing out for 25 minutes

i dont why but it was defently not because i was picking it because i wasnt

i get loads of nosebleeds when i have a cold, not because i pick it  :D, its the pressure in your head from the cold youv'e got i think  ;)

I was made to go to school with a hangover  :'( :'( and someone keeps prank phone calling me  >:( >:(

serves you right, teaches you, never drink on a school night, applies when you get older to, unless your called si (beermonster) inwhich case your blood flows as alcohol :D :D :D :D

That would p!ss you your right Rich.

Well this did more than annoy me........

Bloody car broke down 1/2 out onto one of the busyest roads in town 20 or cars passed me and not one of them stopped to offer me a hand.Car had only been back from the workshop a month earlyer.....Good thing I'm home alone tonight as I'm far from a happy camper. >:( >:(>:( >:(