What really annoyed you today

dam usless mate aint they, hopefully the call monday will give you some sort of result, if not tell them your picking the garage and they are picking up the bill, at this rate the car will be 1ft wider all the extra paint they have put on

They have taken the paint right back to metal now , But theres still scratches under the paint. If this ever gets sorted out , I'm going to take a wheel barrow in to them . See if they can spray that right.

Well, i said on Friday night that i would go in to work today as they were struggling for people to cover shifts (i work at tesco part time as well as uni).  so i went in at half past 8 til half past 12 and there were hardly any customers so spent most of the morning twiddling my thumbs!  ::)

meanwhile i had a massive mountain of ironing at home that i could've been doing which will now mean i'll have to do it this afternoon - so basically felt like i just wasted my whole morning!  ::)

Well, i said on Friday night that i would go in to work today as they were struggling for people to cover shifts (i work at tesco part time as well as uni).  so i went in at half past 8 til half past 12 and there were hardly any customers so spent most of the morning twiddling my thumbs!  ::)

meanwhile i had a massive mountain of ironing at home that i could've been doing which will now mean i'll have to do it this afternoon - so basically felt like i just wasted my whole morning!  ::)

i would of posted that in the what realy pleased you topic, sure you got paid for doing very littler  :D:) :)

i would of posted that in the what realy pleased you topic, sure you got paid for doing very littler  :D:) :)

Well yes i did, but its still annoying when i have other things to do and now that i'm home, can't seem to get off the net to get them done!!!  :D :D

It was a complete system reboot mate, there is no new software yet as mine was up to date anyway but the tecting was still kaput so I did a reboot and it started again from scratch. Think I have most of my numbers on the laptop so I have that to do later on.

why did it do that then tris??? have you given it the latest version of software?? did mine  a while back and it dint do that, mind you the numbers where on the sim card not the phone

Sean, is that text talk?