What really annoyed you today

Well i haven't been to the Dr. in over a year and a half and I needed my prescription to be filled. It's only in emergencies if I were to have a allergic reaction to peanuts but the medicine expires after a year so I need it filled every year. Well its a little over a year and I need to update my supply so the Dr. office said they would fill it this time but I would have to stop in for a quick check up. Unless they find a miracle cure ill need the prescription till I die, I suppose it's just another hassle.  ::) ::) 

Insurance companies. Phoned mine today to tell them that there was damage to my alloys after the crash and they have informed me that my wheels are not covered even though I told them that I had fitted the new alloys. Just had them on the phone telling me that they will now look at the price of 2 standard alloys for the car and I will have to pay the difference if it is much more than the ones I put on. >:( >:( Oh and the cap it off my mum just wrote her car off.......... Bl00dy snow I wish it would all go now >:( >:(

Just got home from school, climbed the scaffolding to chat to the builders...grabbed teh pole to climb up... put my hand right smack in dog sh!t  >:( >:(>:(, before you ask no the dog didnt climb up and do its buisness there it must have been on it when they were on the ground  :-\  ::)

I put it there Rhys... I didn't want Tris to fall over it you see  ;);D:D :D

Just got home from school, climbed the scaffolding to chat to the builders...grabbed teh pole to climb up... put my hand right smack in dog sh!t  >:( >:(>:(, before you ask no the dog didnt climb up and do its buisness there it must have been on it when they were on the ground  :-\  ::)

Yuk.

Horrible stuff that, nasty as well. ::)

Tris would drown in it i spose, so marky was doing the right thing :D

60 quid and 3 points within 200 yards of leaving home this morning  >:(

He showed me his radar gun and even I was shocked at the reading... I've since driven it a couple of times to see if I could have been doing that speed and I can't see how I could have... what do I do now? Go to court?

He reckoned I was doing 45 dead, I can't see I would have been doing even 40. I've tried it this afternoon [officer  ;)] and I can only get to 45 in a greater distance and by just flooring it, and that's on a dry road. I know I didn't floor it this morning because the road was wet so I think I was more likely doing 35.... how can I prove this though... it's my word against the local bobby's radar gun....  :-\

60 quid and 3 points within 200 yards of leaving home this morning  >:(

He showed me his radar gun and even I was shocked at the reading... I've since driven it a couple of times to see if I could have been doing that speed and I can't see how I could have... what do I do now? Go to court?

He reckoned I was doing 45 dead, I can't see I would have been doing even 40. I've tried it this afternoon [officer  ;)] and I can only get to 45 in a greater distance and by just flooring it, and that's on a dry road. I know I didn't floor it this morning because the road was wet so I think I was more likely doing 35.... how can I prove this though... it's my word against the local bobby's radar gun....  :-\

can you appeal if the gun is not been calibrated i believe they are suppose to keep log of its calibration, also mate invest in a snooper never mind the legality of them they are ace!. very reliable give good warning when you need to slam the brakes on and when its safe to go like ***K. irresponsible too true but if they gonna play dity so am i.

That's my concern... and I don't know how these things work... I wondered if a reading could be fudged by pushing the gun toward the vehicle while it scans  ??? All I know is that to get to 45 in the space he says I did I'd have needed to be a whole lot more committed than I was.... it is possible, but not under the conditions 'it's alleged' I did this morning.... He asked me to sign the ticket and told me that was just as an example of my signature, not signing to say I'm guilty.... I told him 'In that case, I didn't do it.... I wasn't even there'

Where have I been?  :-\ Mostly working and trawling the BM sites for used cars, phoning dealers, then finally hitting the bottle....