What really annoyed you today

Steve.... you CANNOT be suspended with no pay mate - ask your employer to check his employment law handbook... you have to be on FULL pay for a suspension.

I'd ask him to re-visit his decision BEFORE you take some more guidance mate - get them to put it all in writing - that's constructive dismissal - you could ping him for a good £20k for that mate  ;)

cheers marky i could be 20k better of then

off to the c,a,b for some more bullits :o :o

and it started straight away

Ask them to put it all in writing mate... and tell them you have joined a union (unless you are in one already) - they will rip them to pieces...

Also... ask them for a copy of their WRITTEN grevience procedures - make an appeal... once again put it in writing mate  ;)

Getting a phone call from Alan on the way to work this morning.  >:(

Whenever he rings me up at that time of day, I always know it's going to be bad news. Wassup says I. He says, I'm stuck (18 tonne oil tanker). I ask how stuck. He says it's in a ditch, I slipped off the road.

After that he told me that a man was coming to try to pull it out with a tractor so I told him to forget it as a tractor wouldn't do the job; being fully loaded. He then dropped the bombshell and told me that it was leaning over so far that it could roll on to its side if they tried to move it any further.

I told him not to touch it and went to have a look at the scene. I arranged for another tanker to off load his load and meet me at the scene. We pumped the ERF off until it was empty, and pulled it out backwards and at an angle without the assistance of the ERF's engine. The tanker we pulled it with was a Foden six wheeler, bl**dy fantasic recovery truck. It has double drive at the rear, inter axle and cross axle diff locks so all four wheels drive together. I pulled a fully laden 26 tonne Foden  out on a farm with it. It was buried up to the rear axles in soft ground. Destroyed a couple of chains in the process.

The good news was that the only damage suffered by Alans truck was a squashed Hazchem board. (The one that has the 1223 number on it or 1203 if its carrying petrol) Bit of a pain that we lost half a days deliveries with two trucks though.  :(

They say things come in 3's:

HR messed my salary up for the 5th or 6th time in 10 months.

Heard then all malting barley contracts are being cut by 15%

Then to top it off it seems one of the cattle finishing schemes has ceased - another 6-8c/kg gone

>:( >:(

my bosch drill, for some reason, its starting very slow, then suddenly speeds up to its proper speed, does it in hammer or drill mode, wondering if its got dusty insdie from the work, as it was ok before hand, not more than 2 years old and certain ly not overworked

my bosch drill, for some reason, its starting very slow, then suddenly speeds up to its proper speed, does it in hammer or drill mode, wondering if its got dusty insdie from the work, as it was ok before hand, not more than 2 years old and certain ly not overworked

is it an electric drill ??? i had this problem with the lathe but found out i was running it off too long a lead :-\

The problem with the eBay that sold me a tractor that didn't turn up - he just doesn't get that I'm not interested in what the Royal Mail are doing - it's him I bought the tractor from ::)

o deere hun someone giveing you greff  mind you the mail persons are a pain in the bum at the mo mines being a right bum hole at the mo might have to have words

mine is all the dust my collection has got on it  ::):o :o

some ones not doing the house work properly  >:(:P

o deere hun someone giveing you greff  mind you the mail persons are a pain in the bum at the mo mines being a right bum hole at the mo might have to have words

mine is all the dust my collection has got on it  ::):o :o

some ones not doing the house work properly  >:(:P

Well tell me if I'm over-reacting darling - it's just I don't expect my customers to wait 2 weeks for something to 'turn up' - i'd have refunded/replaced by now... am I expecting too much? I can't be bothered to converse with the Seller cos he obviously thinks it's not his problem.

And get your pinny and feather duster out immediately (and please take photos  ;):D)

wot me in a pinny with a feather duster  dont tink so allredy been suspended from work dont want to get arrested for indesent exposeur

o you ment collection

get ebay involved hun

I have and hence have a snotty email questioning my business credentials  ::)

Well tell me if I'm over-reacting darling - it's just I don't expect my customers to wait 2 weeks for something to 'turn up' - i'd have refunded/replaced by now... am I expecting too much? I can't be bothered to converse with the Seller cos he obviously thinks it's not his problem.

And get your pinny and feather duster out immediately (and please take photos  ;):D)

i am guessing the seller sends all items via tracked mail  mandy so they can easilly find where it is, i know all mine comes that way from them